Courtyard Miami Coconut Grove
Tribes: Who likes this place?
What the scores mean:
These scores tell you how well-liked a place is in each Tribe. Gogobot Tribes are groups who share a certain travel style, like Family Travelers or History Buffs.
Which Gogobot Tribe do you belong to? Join now
- 98%Business Travelers
Member Reviews Write a review
- Be the first to review this place!+10 points (applies to reviews that are 75 characters or more)
Good!649 reviews across the web.
- Guests recommend this hotel for business travelers.
- Hotel95% thought it was clean.
- Service92% found the staff to be very friendly.
- Location85% liked the proximity to shopping.
- Restaurant51% found the breakfast to be acceptable.
- GroundsNice grounds.
- PricePrice is tolerable.
At Courtyard by Marriott Miami Coconut Grove, an expansive sundeck bordered by gardens envelopes a heated 45-by-30-foot pool. The sundeck also features complimentary wireless Internet access. Guests can enjoy breakfast, lunch and dinner at the hotel's Café Brassiere or order room service. The hotel also features a fitness center, two lighted tennis court and business center.
Brightened with tropical-cool pastel walls, the 192 guestrooms are equipped with cable TVs, data ports, coffeemakers, irons and ironing boards, work desks and complimentary Internet access.All rooms have modern furnishings which include deluxe bedding. Each room is equipped with cable TV, a minibar and air conditioning. An ergonomic chair and work desk is provided for each room.
- Business Center
- Fitness Center
- Room Service
- Swimming Pool
- Free Hi Speed Internet