Courtyard Miami Coral Gables
Member Reviews Write a review
- Be the first to review this place!+10 points (applies to reviews that are 75 characters or more)
Good!366 reviews across the web.
- The hotel is perfect for swimmers according to guests.
- Location100% liked the proximity to shopping.
- Service95% found the staff to be very friendly.
- Hotel94% thought it was clean.
- PriceExcellent value for money, said 92%.
- Food73% found the breakfast to be wonderful.
- Room56% said rooms were small.
Dining options at Courtyard Miami in Coral Gables by Marriott include a restaurant and a bar/lounge. Room service is available during limited hours. Recreational amenities include an outdoor pool and a fitness facility. This 3.0 star
There are 168 guestrooms at Courtyard Miami in Coral Gables by Marriott. Bathrooms feature shower/tub combinations, complimentary toiletries, and hair dryers. In addition to complimentary weekday newspapers, guestrooms offer phones with voice mail. Televisions have premium satellite channels and pay movies. Air conditioned rooms also include desks, coffee/tea makers, electronic/magnetic keys, and irons/ironing boards. Housekeeping is offered and guests may request wake up calls. Guestrooms are all non smoking.
Additional fees and deposits may be charged by the property at time of service, check in, or check out.
- Business Center
- Fitness Center
- Room Service
- Free Parking
- Swimming Pool
- Free Hi Speed Internet
- Data Ports
- TV In Room
- Hair Dryer
- Air Conditioning
- Electronic Room Keys
- In-House Bar
- Meeting Rooms
- Clothing Iron
- In-House Dining
- Wake Up Service
- Coffee & Tea Maker