- Business Center
- Fitness Center
- Free Parking
- Swimming Pool
- Data Ports
- TV In Room
- Air Conditioning
- Electronic Room Keys
- Meeting Rooms
- Clothing Iron
- In-House Dining
- Wake Up Service
- Coffee & Tea Maker
- Show more
Tribes: Who likes this place?
What the scores mean:
These scores tell you how well-liked a place is in each Tribe. Gogobot Tribes are groups who share a certain travel style, like Family Travelers or History Buffs.
Which Gogobot Tribe do you belong to?Join now
- 98%Budget Travelers
User Reviews (1 Review)
Very Good!222 reviews across the web.
- Guests think this is a wonderful family hotel.
- Location100% liked the proximity to shopping.
- Service91% found the staff to be very friendly.
- HotelHotel is nice enough. 76% of guests gave positive comments.
- Bar and BeveragesGood bar. 75% of guests gave positive feedback.
- Food73% loved the dining experience.
- PricePrice is tolerable. Only 66% of guests had positive things to say about it.
About Courtyard Myrtle Beach Barefoot Landing:
Dining options at Courtyard by Marriott Myrtle Beach Barefoot Landing include a restaurant. Recreational amenities include an indoor pool, a spa tub, and a fitness facility. This 3.0 star property has a business center and offers small meeting rooms. Wireless
There are 157 guestrooms at Courtyard by Marriott Myrtle Beach Barefoot Landing. In addition to complimentary weekday newspapers, guestrooms offer multi line phones with voice mail. Televisions have premium cable channels, video game consoles, and pay movies. Air conditioned rooms also include coffee/tea makers, blackout drapes/curtains, electronic/magnetic keys, and irons/ironing boards. Guests may request refrigerators, microwaves, and extra towels/bedding. Housekeeping is available. Cribs (infant beds) and rollaway beds are available on request.
Additional fees and deposits may be charged by the property at time of service, check in, or check out.