Courtyard San Francisco Airport/Oyster Point Waterfront
Tribes: Who likes this place?
What the scores mean:
These scores tell you how well-liked a place is in each Tribe. Gogobot Tribes are groups who share a certain travel style, like Family Travelers or History Buffs.
Which Gogobot Tribe do you belong to? Join now
- 98%Business Travelers
Member Reviews (4)Write a review
- Courtyard San Francisco Airport/Oyster Point WaterfrontMember ofLocal CultureOutdoor EnthusiastsBudget Travelers+ 6
Marriott Courtyards are geared for business travelers and this Courtyard does just that. Located minutes away from the SFO Airport, this hotel offers a nice lounge area and a walking path in the back that fives you a nice scenic view of the bay as well as all of the in-bound planes. Noise isn't a factor here.Recommended for:
- Courtyard San Francisco Airport/Oyster Point WaterfrontMember ofLocal CultureBudget TravelersFoodies+ 4First to Review
This is your typical Courtyard hotel, rooms aren't fancy, besides the flatscreen LG TV. No recent renovations or updates in the whole hotel. The private conference rooms looked a little dated and should be at the top of the list for updates. The grounds however are pretty, as it is right on the bay. The trails/paths are right in front of your door. Great place for a morning or afternoon stroll. Also, I like the complimentary shuttle services to SFO, Union Square, and Fisherman's Wharf. I utilized it on a recent stay and took the hotel shuttle to Union Square to enjoy the evening. Took Bart back to SFO and waited only a few minutes for the hotel shuttle. Shuttles to Union Square and Fisherman's Wharf are only on the weekends, inquire with the front desk for more times & info. In the direct area, are all businesses. A lot of restaurants close early or on weekends, as they cater to businesses. Expect to drive out for dinner to SF, Burlingame, or San Bruno. It's pretty quiet around here, saw lots of businesses travelers.
- Business Center
- Fitness Center
- Free Parking
- Swimming Pool
- Free Hi Speed Internet
Very Good!315 reviews across the web.
- Service95% found the staff to be very friendly.
- Hotel91% thought it was clean.
- LocationGreat parking, according to 91%.
- Room80% said rooms were clean.
- Hotel Building75% said the facilities were very new.
- GroundsPool was lovely, according to 71%.