Courtyard San Jose Campbell
Member Reviews (2)Write a review
- Courtyard San Jose Campbell
This hotel is very nice. It's close to downtown with a lot of shops and restaurants. The rooms are clean and big and lobby is very nice with the bistro. The only bad thing is the pool. It's small and no place to layout and relax after a long day.
- Courtyard San Jose CampbellMember ofLocal CultureBudget TravelersFoodies+ 4First to Review
New new new! Love the contemporary look and esp the Paul Mitchell toiletress! Highly recommend - by far the best hotel in Campbell and surrounding area. Others are older and def not as nice. May lack in full service amenities, but very close to shopping, restaurants, entertainment, freeways, etc. Free wifi, comfy beds, and very clean rooms.
Excellent!222 reviews across the web.
- Guests recommend this hotel for budget travelers.
- Hotel Building100% said the facilities were very new.
- Location100% enjoyed the restaurants & bars nearby.
- Service98% found the staff to be very friendly.
- Room87% said rooms were clean.
- Hotel84% thought it was clean.
- PricePrice is reasonable.
- Business Center
- Fitness Center
- Free Parking
- Swimming Pool
- Free Hi Speed Internet