Member Reviews Write a review
- Be the first to review this place!+10 points (applies to reviews that are 75 characters or more)
Good!968 reviews across the web.
- Guests recommend this hotel for business travelers.
- Hotel Building100% loved the terrace.
- PriceExcellent value for money, said 100%.
- Internet98% thought it was a great value.
- Hotel94% thought it was clean.
- Service91% found the staff to be very friendly.
- Restaurant75% found the breakfast to be wonderful.
Recreational amenities include a fitness facility. This 2.5 star property has a business center and offers small meeting rooms. Complimentary high speed (wired) Internet access is available in public areas. This San Francisco property has event space consisting of banquet facilities and conference/meeting rooms. Room service is available during limited hours. A complimentary continental breakfast is served daily. The property has an area shuttle, which is complimentary. Guest parking is available for a surcharge. Additional property amenities include valet parking, a concierge desk, and multilingual staff. This is a smoke free property.
There are 100 guestrooms at COVA Hotel. Balconies offer city views. Beds come with premium bedding. Bathrooms feature shower/tub
Notifications and Fees:
- There are no room charges for children 11 years old and younger who occupy the same room as their parents or guardians, using existing bedding.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check in, or check out.
- Self parking: US$ 25 per day
- Valet parking: US$ 26 per night
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
- Business Center
- Fitness Center
- Room Service
- Free Hi Speed Internet
- Data Ports
- TV In Room
- Meeting Rooms
- Wake Up Service
- Family Rooms
- Car Rental Desk