Member Reviews Write a review
- Be the first to review this place!+10 points (applies to reviews that are 75 characters or more)
Good!984 reviews across the web.
- Guests recommend this hotel for business travelers.
- PriceExcellent value for money, said 100%.
- Hotel Building100% loved the terrace.
- Internet98% thought it was a great value.
- Hotel95% thought it was clean.
- Service90% found the staff to be very friendly.
- Food77% found the breakfast to be wonderful.
Recreational amenities include a fitness facility. This 2.5 star property has a business center and offers small meeting rooms. Complimentary high speed (wired) Internet access is
There are 100 guestrooms at COVA Hotel. Balconies offer city views. Beds come with premium bedding. Bathrooms feature shower/tub combinations and complimentary toiletries. In addition to complimentary wireless Internet access, guestrooms offer direct dial phones, iPod docking stations, and free local calls. 32 inch high definition televisions have satellite channels. Guests may request irons/ironing boards, hair dryers, and wake up calls. Housekeeping is available.
Notifications and Fees:
- There are no room charges for children 11 years old and younger who occupy the same room as their parents or guardians, using existing bedding.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check in, or check out.
- Self parking: US$ 25 per day
- Valet parking: US$ 26 per night
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
- Business Center
- Fitness Center
- Room Service
- Free Hi Speed Internet
- Data Ports
- TV In Room
- Meeting Rooms
- Wake Up Service
- Family Rooms
- Car Rental Desk