Covent Garden Hotel

10 Monmouth Street, London WC2H 9HB, England

This is a great place to stay with a fun location. The rooms are nice, and the staff is very friendly. I love this location because it has easy access to public transport, and is walking distance to a lot of attractions.

Popular withBusinessLuxuryTrendsters

Restaurants near Covent Garden Hotel for Backpackers

filtered byBackpackersX

Burger and Lobster

0.23 mi from Covent Garden Hotel

Only three menu choices: lobster roll, lobster or burger, 20£ each. Just delicious. At dinner there is usually a waiting list that can take up to 1h, but it's definitely worth it.

Popular withFamiliesBusinessBackpackers

Tokyo Diner

0.2 mi from Covent Garden Hotel

Seems that whenever I am in Chinatown, I pass by this place. Since I often go to Chinatown to get my Chinese fix, I have been ignoring this place until today. This is a very down to earth diner. The food is well prepared and delicious. You can get Bento, noodles, sushi, and your standard Japanese starter dishes here. My ...

Popular withBudgetStudentsBackpackers

Wagamama (Streatham St)

0.22 mi from Covent Garden Hotel

I suggest getting the Katsu Curry Chicken. I had the vegetarian version of the Katsu Curry as well and they were both good. The vegetarian version was made with breaded sweet potato, eggplant, and squash. The sauce is amazing! I love Wagamama. I need to live by one.

Popular withFamiliesVegetarian

Hawksmoor Seven Dials

0.09 mi from Covent Garden Hotel

Get your meat sweats on with the best steaks (melt in your mouth), best cocktails (some lethal) and service (free drinks if you sit next to rude customers!) in town.

Popular withFoodiesLuxuryTrendsters

L'Atelier de Joël Robuchon

0.11 mi from Covent Garden Hotel

Wonderful culinary experience paired with amazing service in a very modern and sexy environment. Yup, we enjoyed Joël Robuchon's atelier in London very much.

Popular withLuxuryFoodiesTrendsters

Dishoom Covent Garden

0.14 mi from Covent Garden Hotel

I've always heard that one of the best places to eat Indian food is in London. I'd have to agree. In a city where many originate from or have traveled India, palates are particular and seasoned to ensure this trendy hotspot earns its full house and reservations-a-must status. Everything is delicious, though served in date-sized portions. You'll still walk away ...

Popular withFoodiesTrendstersNightlife

Food For Thought

0.07 mi from Covent Garden Hotel

Inexpensive, high-quality vegetarian food. With a rotating daily menu and small communal wooden tables, this is a perfect stop after yoga class.

Popular withVegetarianFoodiesGreen

Patisserie Valerie

0.23 mi from Covent Garden Hotel

Located near Harrods, same side of the road...a wondeful french Patisserie. Kids of all ages will love the menagerie of Marizpan animals in the showcase along with all the other confections. Brunch here is ALWAYS on my to-do list anytime I find myself in London.

Popular withLuxuryFoodiesFamilies

Belgo

0.07 mi from Covent Garden Hotel

Located behind Marks & Spencer just across from the Convent Garden Tube. This restaurante is literally underground. Patrons need to take a freight elevator under the street. Delicous Belgian treats, especially their roast chicken done to perfection and french fries. Best part is that they offer early dining prices making it a great spot if you're on a budget.

Popular withBusinessVegetarian

Barrafina

0.21 mi from Covent Garden Hotel

The fantastic quality tapas at this tiny, personable restaurant in Soho is well worth the wait and the moderately expensive price. Whilst you wait to be seated at the counter (there are no reservations) you can enjoy a snack and drink and watch the action in the kitchen - before the real fun begins. The menu features Spanish classics, often ...

Popular withFoodiesNightlife

The Ivy

0.12 mi from Covent Garden Hotel

always reliable for celeb spotting - famous for their industry clientele and English cuisine - a nice little place for lunch or dinner.

Popular withFoodiesTrendsters

Maison Bertaux

0.16 mi from Covent Garden Hotel

I went mainly because a friend wouldn't stop talking about it. I'm happy to say she was just in her praise. It was a delightful place to stop for tea and cake. I love anything sweet and this place delivered.

Popular withTrendstersLocal

Ben's Cookies - The Piazza

0.24 mi from Covent Garden Hotel

I've never been to this particular location, I mainly went to the South Kensington location, but it doesn't really matter. What does matter is that Ben's Cookies are the best cookies I've ever had!! I wish I could have them every day.

Popular withTrendsters

Dean Street Restaurant & Bar

0.24 mi from Covent Garden Hotel

Lively restaurant/bar in central soho. Atmosphere is fun but intimate. Ancient wooded floors and dim lighting add great character.

Popular withBusinessNightlifeTrendsters

Bar Italia

0.2 mi from Covent Garden Hotel

Yes, this is an institution! Come here in the evening and a whole crowd will probably be standing outside enjoying their espresso (it's just opposite Ronnie Scotts)

Popular withNightlifeLocalStudents

Punjab

0.05 mi from Covent Garden Hotel

The best Indian food I've ever had in my life! Then again, I've never been to India...

Bill's Produce Store

0.12 mi from Covent Garden Hotel

16/20; Food 8/10, Ambience 4/5, Service 4/5. All week brunch awesomeness in a central location. Fun, creative, and reasonably comfy decor in the super well done new Slingsby Place development. Lunch menu looks nice, but can only vouch for the delicious brunch- creative takes on classics, for example bubble and squeak with a layer of scrumptious ham over mustard mash ...

Popular withTrendstersFoodiesBudget

Arbutus

0.22 mi from Covent Garden Hotel

Arbutus is a fabulous restaurant: Amazing food and truly outstanding service. The pre-theatre menu is a steal.

The Rock & Sole Plaice

0.08 mi from Covent Garden Hotel

During my stay in London, the must have on my list was Fish & Chips. Not Mrs. Paul’s or the Gorton Fisherman fish sticks of my childhood. Proper Fish & Chips. Obviously there are many options around town, but we wanted something good and of course cheap. With a little help from my concierge, I found the perfect spot. The ...

Kopapa

0.06 mi from Covent Garden Hotel

Discovered by accident - right on the corner of Monmouth at the Seven Dials. Atmosphere was just ok, but great people watching seats at the window and the food was fantastic. Try the ricotta fritters with avocado & pomegranate salad & pistachio caramel sauce or the Hot-smoked salmon on toasted sourdough with spinach, 2 poached eggs & yuzu hollandaise.