Covent Garden Hotel
Tribes: Who likes this place?
What the scores mean:
These scores tell you how well-liked a place is in each Tribe. Gogobot Tribes are groups who share a certain travel style, like Family Travelers or History Buffs.
Which Gogobot Tribe do you belong to?Join now
- 98%Business Travelers
- 94%Luxury Travelers
- 51%Local Culture
- 51%Green Travelers
- 51%Family Travelers
Member Reviews (15)
- Covent Garden HotelJul 04, 2012
small boutique hotel, nestled in the streets of Covent Garden - a vibrant part of town, this hotel is calm and sophisticated. I would say a retreat from the hustle and bustle of the city. Rooms are immaculately decorated and the public areas make you feel like you are at a grand estate. I enjoy the library and bar.
Excellent!160 reviews across the web.
- Guests think this is a family-friendly hotel.
- Guests recommend this hotel for business travelers.
- Service99% found the staff to be very friendly.
- Location95% liked the proximity to shopping.
- Food91% found the breakfast to be wonderful.
- Room77% thought rooms were spacious.
- Hotel75% considered it to be very well-maintained.
- GroundsNice grounds.