Covent Garden Hotel
Tribes: Who likes this place?
What the scores mean:
These scores tell you how well-liked a place is in each Tribe. Gogobot Tribes are groups who share a certain travel style, like Family Travelers or History Buffs.
Which Gogobot Tribe do you belong to?Join now
- 98%Luxury Travelers
- 93%Business Travelers
- 51%Local Culture
- 51%Spiritual Seekers
- 51%Green Travelers
Member Reviews (15)
- Covent Garden HotelMember ofFoodiesLocal CultureBudget Travelers+ 6Jan 03, 2014
The atmosphere is great. I recently came for afternoon tea and enjoyed it, the boys had a Gentleman'a afternoon tea which included fish and chips, a scotch egg, steak baguette and a club sandwich with a pale ale.
- Covent Garden HotelMember ofFoodiesLocal CultureBusiness Travelers+ 3Oct 25, 2013
I love that this hotel is modern and very British at the same time!
My room was decorated in patterns that I would have in my own home if I could.
It was so amazing that I almost didn't want to leave my room.
The service is impeccable in this boutique hotel.
The shopping in the area is for me the best in London and the hotel couldn't be better situated.
- Covent Garden HotelMember ofFoodiesLocal CultureFamily Travelers+ 2Aug 22, 2013
Awesome decor. Great food. Wonderful service. Central location. If you want to be in the heart of Covent Garden but feel like a celebrity, stay here.
- Covent Garden HotelMember ofFoodiesLocal CultureBudget Travelers+ 7Aug 22, 2013
This boutique hotel just north of Covent Garden is a winner for location, especially for theater and shopping buffs. It's just behind the picturesque Seven Dials piazza and across the street from some of London's best java at the Monmouth Coffee Company. The decor is a little strange with bright florals all over the euro-sized rooms, but the service is friendly enough. Unusually for London, the rooms, including the bathrooms, are very large.
- Covent Garden HotelMember ofFoodiesOutdoor EnthusiastsFamily Travelers+ 2Jun 07, 2013
This is a very nice hotel on a small street just on the north end of covent garden. The rooms are comfortable and nicely done (although not huge), and they have a great restaurant downstairs with awesome breakfast and dinner and (if the weather is warm) great outdoor seating.
- Covent Garden HotelMember ofFoodiesLocal CultureOutdoor Enthusiasts+ 5Feb 18, 2013
It can be difficult to find someplace civilised for a business meeting in this area of Covent Garden. So many places are either tiny coffee chains or overrun with tourists. Go here for a delicious breakfast and yummy cocktail. It's buzzy enough to have some energy about it, but quiet enough you can hear the other people speak.Recommended for:Business Travelers
- Covent Garden HotelJul 29, 2013
first time at this hotel a month ago and i loved it. been to london several times before but this stay was memorable largely thanks to this stay at this superb hotel.
Friendly staff, attentive and always pleasing in demeanor makes it special. location outstanding in a quiet corner with the Monmouth coffee house right opposite and covent garden area is great place to hangout.
highly recommend it for those looking for comfort, quiet and friendly service away from the standard chains. pricey but worth it.
Excellent!152 reviews across the web.
- Guests recommend this hotel for business travelers.
- Guests think this is a wonderful family hotel.
- Service99% found the staff to be very friendly.
- Ambiance96% enjoyed the friendly atmosphere.
- Location95% enjoyed the nightlife nearby.
- Food93% found the breakfast to be wonderful.
- Hotel75% considered it to be very well-maintained.
- Room73% were happy with the bathroom.