Covent Garden Hotel
Tribes: Who likes this place?
What the scores mean:
These scores tell you how well-liked a place is in each Tribe. Gogobot Tribes are groups who share a certain travel style, like Family Travelers or History Buffs.
Which Gogobot Tribe do you belong to?Join now
- 98%Luxury Travelers
- 93%Business Travelers
- 51%Local Culture
- 51%Spiritual Seekers
- 51%Green Travelers
Member Reviews (15)
- Covent Garden HotelMember ofLocal CultureBusiness TravelersLuxury Travelers+ 2Jul 03, 2012
This trendy boutique hotel offers a good stay by Covent Garden, Leicester Square and Oxford Street. The room is elegant, comfortable, though somewhat unexciting. The bar/restaurant serves good international dishes and great cocktails. Must drink: enjoy a cup of coffee from 'Monmouth Coffee' just across the street—probably the best in town.Recommended for:Trendsters
Excellent!152 reviews across the web.
- Guests recommend this hotel for business travelers.
- Guests think this is a wonderful family hotel.
- Service99% found the staff to be very friendly.
- Ambiance96% enjoyed the friendly atmosphere.
- Location95% enjoyed the nightlife nearby.
- Food93% found the breakfast to be wonderful.
- Hotel75% considered it to be very well-maintained.
- Room73% were happy with the bathroom.