Restaurants for Backpackers in Cozumel
- 1Rafael E. Melgar 11, Centro, ROO 77600 MexicoRanked #1 overall in Cozumel restaurants8 reviews
First of all why does this site still have 2005 Hurricane Wilma comments? Get them off, CZM was up and running within 2 months of Wilma.. Carlos & Charlie's hopping...Popular with
- 25ta Av. Entre 5 y 7 Sur #456, 77600 Cozumel, Quintana Roo, MexicoRanked #2 overall in Cozumel restaurants5 reviews
Probably the closest thing to 'fine dining' in cozumel - it has a nice inner garden, and a good selection of dishes including the wonderful 'Lion Fish Cakes'. A bit...Popular with
- 3Costera Esta Highway, 6.5 miles north, San Miguel de Cozumel, ROO 77600 MexicoRanked #3 overall in Cozumel restaurants6 reviews
East side of the island. It is a fun place. It's located at the top of a cliff and the views breathtaking. It is worth a drive just for the...
- 4Avenue Rafael Melgar 23 between Calles 6 & 8, Adolfo Lopez Mateos, ROO 77600 MexicoRanked #4 overall in Cozumel restaurants
Arguably one of the top 3 restaurants in Cozumel..always excellent, fish, pasta, beautiful garden in the back...Best of the best and in January 2012 open a Guido's Deli on 15th...Popular with
- 7Adolfo Rosado Salas entre calle 5 y avenida Rafael E. Melgas (malecón). Cozumel,, 77600 Cozumel, Quintana Roo, MexicoRanked #7 overall in Cozumel restaurants4 reviews
A good authentic restaurant. Fresh meats and fish grilled in front of you. Highly recommended by the locals, and a short 10 minutes walk from the Plaza.Popular with
- 9Rafael E. Melgar S/N, Centro, Cozumel, Quintana Roo, MexicoRanked #8 overall in Cozumel restaurants3 reviews
Prima is on top of the Condumil condos and has a stunning ocean view, perfect for watching the sun set. The food is very good but very rich!