Restaurants for Budget Travelers in Cozumel
Recommended for You
- 25th Avenue, Between 9th and 11th streetsRanked #13 overall in Cozumel restaurants1 review
The official fishermen's union restaurant. The freshest and best fish I've eaten in Cozumel. They even offer Lion Fish (which is wonderful...) and are happy to either fry or grill...Popular with
Other places you might like...
- 6Rafael E. Melgar 11, Centro, ROO 77600 MexicoRanked #1 overall in Cozumel restaurants8 reviews
First of all why does this site still have 2005 Hurricane Wilma comments? Get them off, CZM was up and running within 2 months of Wilma.. Carlos & Charlie's hopping...Popular with
- 75ta Av. Entre 5 y 7 Sur #456, 77600 Cozumel, Quintana Roo, MexicoRanked #2 overall in Cozumel restaurants5 reviews
This lovely restaurant has a beautiful patio, makes great refreshing cocktails and the food is excellent. My favorite is the Mar y Tierra...perfectly grilled arrechera steak and shrimp.Popular with
- 8Costera Esta Highway, 6.5 miles north, San Miguel de Cozumel, ROO 77600 MexicoRanked #3 overall in Cozumel restaurants6 reviews
East side of the island. It is a fun place. It's located at the top of a cliff and the views breathtaking. It is worth a drive just for the...
- 9Avenue Rafael Melgar 23 between Calles 6 & 8, Adolfo Lopez Mateos, ROO 77600 MexicoRanked #4 overall in Cozumel restaurants
Arguably one of the top 3 restaurants in Cozumel..always excellent, fish, pasta, beautiful garden in the back...Best of the best and in January 2012 open a Guido's Deli on 15th...Popular with