Restaurants for Luxury Travelers in Cozumel
Recommended for You
- 15ta Av. Entre 5 y 7 Sur #456, 77600 Cozumel, Quintana Roo, MexicoRanked #2 overall in Cozumel restaurants5 reviews
One of two restaurants owned by the same chef on the island. Call it upscale Mexican cuisine. Very good, 5-10 minute walk from the house.Popular with
- 2Avenue Rafael Melgar 23 between Calles 6 & 8, Adolfo Lopez Mateos, ROO 77600 MexicoRanked #4 overall in Cozumel restaurants
Guido's is an upscale dining experience in all ways. Their enchanting courtyard, reminiscent of little Italy will delight you! It is a little more pricier than others in the area...Popular with
Other places you might like...
- 3Rafael E. Melgar 11, Centro, ROO 77600 MexicoRanked #1 overall in Cozumel restaurants8 reviews
This family friendly 100% Mexican restaurant has a laid back, casual atmosphere where guests are free to do as they please. Want to dance on a chair? Go ahead! Feel...Popular with
- 4Costera Esta Highway, 6.5 miles north, San Miguel de Cozumel, ROO 77600 MexicoRanked #3 overall in Cozumel restaurants6 reviews
If your touring the other side of the Island we recommend making a stop at Coconuts for lunch. It is the highest point of the Island and offers fantastic views...
- 7Adolfo Rosado Salas entre calle 5 y avenida Rafael E. Melgas (malecón). Cozumel,, 77600 Cozumel, Quintana Roo, MexicoRanked #7 overall in Cozumel restaurants4 reviews
LA MISSION is located a just a few steps from malecon on Rafael E Melgar avenue and offers their guests a dining environment of tropical gardens, Mayan ruins, there are...Popular with
- 8Rafael E. Melgar S/N, Centro, Cozumel, Quintana Roo, MexicoRanked #8 overall in Cozumel restaurants3 reviews
Less than a 5 minute walk from Villa Miranda this rooftop restaurant is one of our favorite places for breakfast, sunset dinners and spectacular views of both the Caribbean Sea...
- 9Avenida Rafael E. Melgar at ferry docks, Adolfo Lopez Mateos, ROO 77600 MexicoRanked #9 overall in Cozumel restaurants
Palmeras is centrally located in downtown Cozumel and is right across the street from the walkon ferries. Good service, food and prices.Popular with