Things to do in Cozumel
- 1Carretera Costera Sur Km 14.5, Cozumel, Quintana Roo, MexicoRanked #1 overall in Cozumel things to do13 reviews
Paradise Beach is considered to be one of the nicest beaches in Cozumel. It's a small stretch of sand, but it's white and sandy, and the waters are clear and...Popular with
- 3Parque Marino de Cozumel, Adolfo Lopez Mateos, ROO 77600 MexicoRanked #3 overall in Cozumel things to do5 reviews
Santa Rosa is a spectacular drift dive ranging in depth from 5 to 30 meters. Honestly, it's one of the best dives I've been on in Cozumel. It's a classic...Popular with
- 5Costera Sur Highway, Km 9, San Miguel de Cozumel, ROO 77600 MexicoRanked #5 overall in Cozumel things to do4 reviews
Get place to go if your stopping in Cozumel for a day. This park has tons going on for the whole family. You can pay to swim with the dolphins....Popular with
- 6Costera Sur Highway Km 27, Adolfo Lopez Mateos, ROO 77600 MexicoRanked #6 overall in Cozumel things to do5 reviews
No visit to Cozumel is complete with driving to the south end of the island to visit the national park of Punta Sur. Absolutely worth the fee. Follow the dirt...Popular with
- 845 Av. Sur esq. Calle 14 Nte, 77622, Cozumel, Qunintana Roo, MéxicoRanked #8 overall in Cozumel things to do3 reviews
This top notch tour company provides several tours such as the ATV and Beach Snorkel, ATV Offroad Adventure, Xrail to Jade Cavern, Swimming with the Sea Turtles, Quadricycle and Beach...
- 10Raphael Melgar and 11th Ave SurRanked #10 overall in Cozumel things to do4 reviews
Mega is the newest and nicest big box retailer on the island. I recommend buying your groceries at Mega and its just a 30 peso cab ride from the house....