Things to do for Budget Travelers in Cozumel
Recommended for You
- 1Costera Este Highway, Adolfo Lopez Mateos, ROO 77600 MexicoRanked #21 overall in Cozumel things to do1 review
Located on the east side of Cozumel, Playa Chen Rio is one of the best family friendly beaches on the island. A rocky split blocks the huge waves that normally...Popular with
Other places you might like...
- 4Carretera Costera Sur Km 14.5, Cozumel, Quintana Roo, MexicoRanked #1 overall in Cozumel things to do13 reviews
Paradise Beach is considered to be one of the nicest beaches in Cozumel. It's a small stretch of sand, but it's white and sandy, and the waters are clear and...Popular with
- 7Costera Sur Highway, Km 9, San Miguel de Cozumel, ROO 77600 MexicoRanked #5 overall in Cozumel things to do4 reviews
Get place to go if your stopping in Cozumel for a day. This park has tons going on for the whole family. You can pay to swim with the dolphins....Popular with
- 8Costera Sur Highway Km 27, Adolfo Lopez Mateos, ROO 77600 MexicoRanked #6 overall in Cozumel things to do5 reviews
No visit to Cozumel is complete with driving to the south end of the island to visit the national park of Punta Sur. Absolutely worth the fee. Follow the dirt...Popular with
- 1045 Av. Sur esq. Calle 14 Nte, 77622, Cozumel, Qunintana Roo, MéxicoRanked #8 overall in Cozumel things to do3 reviews
This top notch tour company provides several tours such as the ATV and Beach Snorkel, ATV Offroad Adventure, Xrail to Jade Cavern, Swimming with the Sea Turtles, Quadricycle and Beach...