Craven Gardens Hotel
Tribes: Who likes this place?
What the scores mean:
These scores tell you how well-liked a place is in each Tribe. Gogobot Tribes are groups who share a certain travel style, like Family Travelers or History Buffs.
Which Gogobot Tribe do you belong to?Join now
- 98%Budget Travelers
Member Reviews (2)
- Craven Gardens HotelAmbassadorMember ofOutdoor EnthusiastsBudget TravelersBusiness Travelers+ 3First to ReviewJul 05, 2012
Craven Gardens Hotel is a budget friendly hotel for travelers that dont want to quite slum it in a youth hostel. This hotel is located in a a relatively nice part of London, but quite quiet. This hotel is not as close to all the attractions as other lodging options so that is a draw back, however, for me it was just a place to sleep for a night before hopping on a flight the next morning. The facilities were clean and there were a handful of restaurant options available within walking distance.
Poor30 reviews across the web.
- LocationTerrific location. 100% of the guests loved it.
- Room100% said rooms were small.
- ServiceGood service. 75% of guests gave positive comments.
- PricePrice is tolerable. Only 60% of guests gave positive feedback.
- Food57% found the breakfast to be acceptable.
- HotelHotel is ok. Only 50% of guests had positive things to say about it.