Craven Gardens Hotel
Tribes: Who likes this place?
What the scores mean:
These scores tell you how well-liked a place is in each Tribe. Gogobot Tribes are groups who share a certain travel style, like Family Travelers or History Buffs.
Which Gogobot Tribe do you belong to? Join now
- 98%Budget Travelers
- 74%Family Travelers
Member Reviews (3)Write a review
- Craven Gardens HotelMember ofLocal CultureOutdoor EnthusiastsBudget Travelers+ 7Apr 18, 2014
This came up in Gogobot though I checked into Foursquare for the Craven Cafe, which is across the street and has divine cappuccinos. Not sure why this loaded instead, but it's a perfectly adequate family hotel near Hyde Park. Or at least has that reputation. Hard to know for sure without staying there! :)Recommended for:
- Craven Gardens HotelMember ofOutdoor EnthusiastsBudget TravelersBusiness Travelers+ 5First to ReviewJul 05, 2012
Craven Gardens Hotel is a budget friendly hotel for travelers that dont want to quite slum it in a youth hostel. This hotel is located in a a relatively nice part of London, but quite quiet. This hotel is not as close to all the attractions as other lodging options so that is a draw back, however, for me it was just a place to sleep for a night before hopping on a flight the next morning. The facilities were clean and there were a handful of restaurant options available within walking distance.
Mediocre46 reviews across the web.
- Room93% said rooms were small.
- Food71% found the breakfast to be wonderful.
- HotelHotel is ok.
- LocationTerrific location.
- ServiceGood service.
- Hotel BuildingTerrible building.