Criterion Hotel Perth
Tribes: Who likes this place?
What the scores mean:
These scores tell you how well-liked a place is in each Tribe. Gogobot Tribes are groups who share a certain travel style, like Family Travelers or History Buffs.
Which Gogobot Tribe do you belong to?Join now
- 98%Budget Travelers
Member Reviews (4)
Dining options at Criterion Hotel Perth include a restaurant and a bar/lounge. Room service is available. Recreational amenities include a sauna. This 3.0 star property has a business center and offers secretarial
Guestrooms have balconies. Refrigerators and coffee/tea makers are offered. Bathrooms feature hair dryers. Guestrooms offer phones and fax machines. Televisions are available in guestrooms. Air conditioned rooms also include trouser presses, irons/ironing boards, and clock radios. Guests may request wake up calls.
Official Australia STAR Rating provided by AAA Tourism Pty Ltd
AAA Tourism Pty Ltd assigns an official STAR Rating for accommodations in Australia. This Hotel property is rated 3.5 stars.
Mediocre16 reviews across the web.
- PriceExcellent value for money, said 100%.
- Internet100% thought it was a great value.
- Location98% liked the proximity to shopping.
- Food93% were happy with the price.
- Service86% found the staff to be very friendly.
- HotelHotel is ok. Only 66% of guests gave positive comments.