Restaurants near Crocker Park
- 13.7 mi
- 23.89 mi4824 Great Northern Blvd, North Olmsted, OH 440703.89 mi from Crocker Park1 review
Nice place to watch the game. The service was good and the wings are excellent - I recommend the cajun dry rub.Popular with
- 32.27 mi26161 Detroit Rd, Cleveland, OH 441452.27 mi from Crocker Park1 review
If you want to feel a little less guilty about your love for ice cream, Mitchell's Ice Cream is the place to go. The dynamic duo behind Mitchell's is all about going local, using fresh ingredients from area farmers and growers whenever possible to make their fabulous creations. Mitchell's has a great selection of seasonal flavors, so be on the ...
- 43.42 mi
- 513.02 mi13.02 mi from Crocker Park
A classic old-school market experience, the West Side Market offers awesome fresh produce, meats, cheeses, pastries, pasta and breads from a host of top-quality local sellers. If you're into eating local, this is the spot to shop. The market hall building is likewise gorgeous, and even if you're only here for a snack or sausage sandwich from one of the ...Popular with
- 68.12 mi14718 Detroit Avenue, Lakewood, OH, United States8.12 mi from Crocker Park2 reviews
Buttered bread and melted cheese are just the starting point for some memorable sandwiches at Melt Bar & Grilled. The grillers at Melt have come up with menu full of amazing creations, many of which pay homage to Cleveland's multicultural flavor. Take the Parmageddon for instance; two potato and cheese pierogis - a shout out to all the Cleveland Polish ...
- 712.97 mi1948 West 25th Street, Cleveland, Ohio12.97 mi from Crocker Park2 reviews
Bar/restaurant/bier market with an incredible beer selection that ranges from across the street to across the world. The sunny side pizza is their claim to fame and it doesn't disappoint (there's a sunny side egg on top with a peppery kick). I tried the rabbit agnolotti, which is a stuffed pasta that resembles ravioli. Also great. Oh and mussels. Amazing ...Popular with
- 813.99 mi777 Starkweather Avenue, Cleveland, Ohio13.99 mi from Crocker Park2 reviews
Amazing food, atmosphere and service. The best bacon I've ever ate (pecan bacon). Everything is locally grown and homemade. Farm to table at its best. We had the granola, the shipwreck and the turkey sandwich and we all thought it was amazing. A must go if you're in the area. A hidden gem.
- 919.54 mi2785 Euclid Heights Blvd, Cleveland, OH 4410619.54 mi from Crocker Park
This place is a hidden GEM! From the owner "Eric who knows more about wine and beer then the people who created the drinks them selfs, to the wide range of music, to the greatest beer selection under one roof, to the art on the walls and the people happily open for conversation. This place is my home away from ...
- 109.0 mi17801 E Bagley Rd, Middleburg Heights, OH 441309.0 mi from Crocker Park2 reviews
- 1115.0 mi3106 Saint Clair Ave Ne, Cleveland, OH 4411415.0 mi from Crocker Park2 reviews
Giant. Corned. Beef. Sandwiches. Possibly the world's best deli, it's only open for lunch, and the line stretches perpetually out the door and around the corner. Great value and amazing food. It's in a shit neighborhood, but that's all part of the charm!Popular with
- 1218.79 mi13133 Shaker Sq, Cleveland, OH 4412018.79 mi from Crocker Park
This Hungarian spot has a very classic sort of style to it. There's a nice selection of different Hungarian dishes in both small and large portions, with the small being suitable for most. I recommend the veal paprikash with dumplings. It's sort of a stew that's very paprika based. Simple but tasty and filling.
- 1313.81 mi308 Euclid Ave, Cleveland, OH 4411413.81 mi from Crocker Park
I've been to the HOB on many occasions. I like this venue a lot. The only thing I do not like about it is the bathroom attendants. I mean, are they really necessary? I don't understand the news for them nor need help getting myself a paper towel. It's just silly in my opinion.
- 1412.95 mi2516 Market Ave, Cleveland, OH 4411312.95 mi from Crocker Park
Great Lakes Brewing’s move to Ohio City in 1998 has helped make the neighborhood a cultural hot spot. The brewery is also on a mission to educate: it offers public and private brewery tours, beer school classes, beer tastings and talks, as well as tours of a six-acre urban farm it founded with community partners to grow organic produce and ...Popular with
- 1516.71 mi6700 Rockside Road, 6700 Rockside Road, Independence, OH16.71 mi from Crocker Park1 review
This place is very popular, so the wait was 45 minutes. But he called us in a little ahead of schedule. It was very fast service and everyone was super friendly. We loved the amount of beer on tap and our sandwiches: the pizza roll, perogie and special rising sun melts. They were absolutely amazing. We would definitely recommend this ...
- 1613.84 mi
- 1719.58 mi1824 Coventry Rd, Cleveland Heights, OH 4411819.58 mi from Crocker Park
For a long time my favorite resto in the world, this vegetarian mecca in Cleveland Heights (don't worry -- there's also plenty of options for carnivores) is a must-visit while in the city. They've got a cool, crunchy vibe, and the falafels, milkshakes, and french fries are to die for.Popular with
- 1813.86 mi
- 1918.65 mi
- 2012.95 mi2549 Lorain Ave Cleveland, OH 4411312.95 mi from Crocker Park
I've been to the West Side Market a million times and always passed this little bakery -- my only regret is that I didn't stop in sooner! The place always smells heavenly and the food is ah-mazing. It's local cuisine that's got that fresh-product taste, so you know you're getting the good stuff (and not nasty, canned/processed foods). It's become ...