Crosby Street Hotel
Tribes: Who likes this place?
What the scores mean:
These scores tell you how well-liked a place is in each Tribe. Gogobot Tribes are groups who share a certain travel style, like Family Travelers or History Buffs.
Which Gogobot Tribe do you belong to? Join now
- 97%Luxury Travelers
Member Reviews (4)Write a review
- Crosby Street HotelMember ofLocal CultureOutdoor EnthusiastsBusiness Travelers+ 7Jun 02, 2014
This hotel boasts a great SoHo location and a laundry list of celebrity guests, but the impossibly slow service and generally lax attitude of most of the people who work at this hotel, make it hard to rationalize the cost of dining or staying here.
Update: I love movie night at this hotel: awesome screening room and interesting film selections.
- Crosby Street HotelJul 04, 2012
As Londoners we know the other hotels in the Firmdale chain well (Soho, Covent Garden, Charlotte St etc) and the Crosby St Hotel is definitely of the same high standard. Pristine rooms, delicious brunch, a state of the art gym and big screening room make this a great place to stay in NYC.
Dining options at Crosby Street Hotel include a restaurant and a bar/lounge. Room service is available 24 hours a day. Recreational amenities include a fitness facility. Spa amenities include
There are 86 guestrooms at Crosby Street Hotel. Guestrooms have city or courtyard views. Rooms are individually decorated and furnished. Beds come with Frette Italian sheets and premium bedding. Bathrooms feature showers, phones, makeup/shaving mirrors, and designer toiletries. In addition to complimentary wireless and wired high speed Internet access, guestrooms offer cordless phones, iPod docking stations, and voice mail. 36 inch LCD televisions have premium cable channels, first run movies, and DVD players. Air conditioned rooms also include desks, minibars, blackout drapes/curtains, and welcome amenities. Guests may request irons/ironing boards and hypo allergenic bedding. A nightly turndown service and housekeeping are available. Cribs (infant beds) and rollaway beds are available on request. Guestrooms are all non smoking.
Notifications and Fees:
- Minimum Spring Break check in age: 21 years old
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check in, or check out.
- Valet parking: US$ 55.00 per day
- Valet parking large vehicle: US$ 65.00 per day
- Full breakfast: US$ 29.00 per meal (approximate amount)
- Rollaway bed: US$ 50.00 per night
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
- Fitness Center
- Room Service
- Free Hi Speed Internet
- Pets Allowed
- Data Ports
- TV In Room
- Hair Dryer
- Air Conditioning
- In-House Bar
- Meeting Rooms
- In-House Dining
- Mini Bar In Room
- Handicap Accessible
Excellent!373 reviews across the web.
- This is a wonderful boutique hotel, as guests say.
- Guests recommend this hotel for business travelers.
- Location100% liked the proximity to shopping.
- Ambiance94% enjoyed the friendly atmosphere.
- Hotel Building92% enjoyed the lobby entrance.
- Service89% found the staff to be very friendly.
- Room77% were happy with the bathroom.
- HotelExcellent hotel.