Crown Beach Resort
Tribes: Who likes this place?
What the scores mean:
These scores tell you how well-liked a place is in each Tribe. Gogobot Tribes are groups who share a certain travel style, like Family Travelers or History Buffs.
Which Gogobot Tribe do you belong to?Join now
- 98%Luxury Travelers
Member Reviews Write a review
- Be the first to review this place!+10 points (applies to reviews that are 75 characters or more)
Excellent!73 reviews across the web.
- Guests consider it an awesome beach hotel.
- The hotel is perfect for swimmers according to guests.
- Location100% appreciated the closeness to the beach.
- Ambiance100% enjoyed the friendly atmosphere.
- Service94% found the staff to be very friendly.
- GroundsPool was lovely, according to 84%.
- BeachBeach sports facilities are great, according to 76%.
- HotelHotel is great.
This Rarotonga property has a private beach. Dining options at Crown Beach Resort include 3 restaurants and a bar/lounge. Room service is available during limited hours. A complimentary hot and cold buffet breakfast is served daily. Recreational amenities include an outdoor
Balconies offer ocean, sea, or mountain views. Beds come with Tempur Pedic mattresses, Egyptian cotton linens, triple sheeting, and premium bedding. Furnishings include desks and sofa beds. At the 4.5 star property, accommodations include kitchens with microwaves, refrigerators, coffee/tea makers, and cookware/dishes/utensils. Bathrooms feature separate bathtubs and showers with handheld showerheads. They also offer double sinks, designer toiletries, and bathrobes. Wireless and wired high speed Internet access is available for a surcharge; guestrooms also offer direct dial phones, MP3 docking stations, and CD players. 32 inch LCD televisions have DVD players. Some guestrooms have private plunge pools. Air conditioned rooms also include separate sitting areas, separate dining areas, ceiling fans, and welcome amenities. A nightly turndown service and housekeeping are available. Guestrooms are all non smoking.
Notifications and Fees:
- Guests must transfer to the property via required Shuttle and must arrange the transfers by contacting the property before travel, using the contact information on the booking confirmation.
- Room rates for 24 December include the mandatory Christmas Eve Gala Dinner fee.
- All guests staying in hotel guestrooms must be registered with the hotel.
- Some facilities may have restricted access. Guests can contact the property for details using the contact information on the booking confirmation.
The following mandatory hotel imposed fees are charged and collected by the hotel either at check in or check out.
- Christmas Eve (24 December) Gala Dinner per adult: NZD 89
- New Year's Eve (31 December) Gala Dinner per adult: NZD 89
- All citizens of Cook Islands will be charged the national value added tax
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check in, or check out.
- Early check in: NZD 150
- Late check out: NZD 150
- High speed Internet (wired) in business center: NZD 5 2 (rates may vary)
- Wireless Internet in business center: NZD 0.30 2 (rates may vary)
- Wireless Internet in public areas: NZD 0.30 2 (rates may vary)
- In room wireless Internet: NZD 0.30 2 (rates may vary)
- Rollaway bed: NZD 75 per night
The above list may
- Business Center
- Fitness Center
- Room Service
- Free Parking
- Swimming Pool
- Data Ports
- TV In Room
- Hair Dryer
- Air Conditioning
- In-House Bar
- Meeting Rooms
- Clothing Iron
- In-House Dining
- Coffee & Tea Maker
- Handicap Accessible