Crowne Plaza Abu Dhabi - Yas Island
Tribes: Who likes this place?
What the scores mean:
These scores tell you how well-liked a place is in each Tribe. Gogobot Tribes are groups who share a certain travel style, like Family Travelers or History Buffs.
Which Gogobot Tribe do you belong to?Join now
- 98%Budget Travelers
- 98%Business Travelers
Member Reviews (3)
- Crowne Plaza Abu Dhabi - Yas IslandFirst to ReviewDec 02, 2012
Well, booked here due to rave reviews but perhaps we were unlucky. Toilet was uncleaned (shall not describe what we found in the bidet). Aircon was not working. Despite our feedback, nothing was done. Had to call for a technician hours later. He came & it's down again. Had to ask for duty manager now...the saga continues...otherwise, a rather modern new hotel.
Excellent!925 reviews across the web.
- Guests recommend this hotel for golfers.
- Guests recommend this hotel for business travelers.
- Ambiance94% enjoyed the friendly atmosphere.
- LocationVery easy access to transportation, said 92%.
- Service92% found the staff to be very friendly.
- Hotel90% thought it was clean.
- GroundsPool was lovely, according to 81%.
- Hotel Building76% said the facilities were very new.
Dining options at The Yas Hotel include 8 restaurants and a bar/lounge. Room service is available 24 hours a day. Recreational amenities include 2 outdoor swimming pools. Also located on site are a children's pool, a health club, a fitness facility, and a steam room. This 5.0 star property has a business center and offers small meeting rooms and technology support staff. Complimentary wireless Internet access is available in public areas. This Yas Island property has event space consisting of conference/meeting rooms and a ballroom. Concierge services and tour/ticket assistance are available. Guest parking is complimentary. Other property amenities at this Art Deco property include a marina, a poolside bar, and a coffee shop/café. This is a smoke free property.
There are 499 guestrooms at The Yas Hotel. Coffee/tea makers and minibars are offered. Bathrooms feature separate bathtubs and showers, makeup/shaving mirrors, bathrobes, and slippers. In addition to complimentary wireless Internet access, guestrooms offer phones, voice mail, and in room safes (accommodate laptops). LCD televisions have free movie channels. Air conditioned rooms also include desks, remote lighting/drapery/curtain control, electronic/magnetic keys, and irons/ironing boards. Guests may request a turndown service, extra towels/bedding, and wake up calls. Housekeeping is available. Cribs (infant beds) are available on request. Guestrooms are all non smoking.
- There are no room charges for children 12 years old and younger who occupy the same room as their parents or guardians, using existing bedding.