Crowne Plaza Acapulco
Tribes: Who likes this place?
What the scores mean:
These scores tell you how well-liked a place is in each Tribe. Gogobot Tribes are groups who share a certain travel style, like Family Travelers or History Buffs.
Which Gogobot Tribe do you belong to?Join now
- 98%Business Travelers
Member Reviews (1)Write a review
- Crowne Plaza AcapulcoFirst to ReviewDec 10, 2012
My experience here was absolutely hellish. I had the distinct misfortune of being in Acapulco for work during Spring Break. If you love partying it's probably a great experience. If you're working at night and need to sleep you are going to have a bad time. The rooms were decent and it would have been okay had the hotel not double booked my room and then forced my to change. They moved me to a suite that would have been lovely had it not been right above the pool and a rather loud DJ. I couldn't wait to leave.
Very Good!994 reviews across the web.
- Guests think this is a family-friendly hotel.
- Ambiance100% enjoyed the friendly atmosphere.
- Room98% thought the view was good.
- Service91% found the staff to be very friendly.
- Location79% enjoyed the restaurants & bars nearby.
- HotelHotel is great.
- Hotel BuildingBuilding is pleasant.
- Business Center
- Fitness Center
- Room Service
- Swimming Pool
- Data Ports
- TV In Room
- Hair Dryer
- Air Conditioning
- Electronic Room Keys
- In-House Bar
- Meeting Rooms
- Clothing Iron
- In-House Dining
- Wake Up Service
- Coffee & Tea Maker