Crowne Plaza Hotel de Mexico
Tribes: Who likes this place?
What the scores mean:
These scores tell you how well-liked a place is in each Tribe. Gogobot Tribes are groups who share a certain travel style, like Family Travelers or History Buffs.
Which Gogobot Tribe do you belong to?Join now
- 98%Business Travelers
- Be the first to review this place!+10 points (applies to reviews that are 75 characters or more)
Very Good!146 reviews across the web.
- Guests recommend this hotel for business travelers.
- Hotel100% thought it was clean.
- Service93% found the staff to be very friendly.
- Food83% found the breakfast to be wonderful.
- Hotel BuildingVery nice building. Appreciated by 81% of guests.
- PricePrice is reasonable. 75% of guests gave positive feedback.
- Location73% enjoyed the nightlife nearby.
Recreational amenities include a fitness facility. There is a full service health spa on site. This 4.0 star property has a 24 hour business center. The property has an airport shuttle, which is complimentary. Guest parking is available for a surcharge. Additional property amenities include valet parking, multilingual staff, and currency exchange.
There are 217 guestrooms at Crowne Plaza de Mexico. Bathrooms feature jetted tubs and hair dryers. In addition to in room safes, guestrooms offer multi line phones with free local calls. Televisions have DVD players. Air conditioned rooms also include coffee/tea makers and irons/ironing boards. Housekeeping is available. Cribs (infant beds) and rollaway beds are available on request.
Additional fees and deposits may be charged by the property at time of service, check in, or check out.