Crowne Plaza Hotel Jerusalem
Tribes: Who likes this place?
What the scores mean:
These scores tell you how well-liked a place is in each Tribe. Gogobot Tribes are groups who share a certain travel style, like Family Travelers or History Buffs.
Which Gogobot Tribe do you belong to? Join now
- 98%Family Travelers
- 78%History Buffs
- 78%Art & Design Lovers
- 64%Luxury Travelers
- 57%Business Travelers
- 57%Spiritual Seekers
Member Reviews (4)Write a review
- Crowne Plaza Hotel JerusalemMember ofLocal CultureOutdoor EnthusiastsBudget Travelers+ 5
This modern hotel boasts a great location in the city. Amenities are decent and rooms are nice, good-sized and clean. Amazing views of this incredible city from the higher floors!Recommended for:
- Crowne Plaza Hotel JerusalemMember ofLocal CultureOutdoor EnthusiastsBudget Travelers+ 14First to Review
The first time I tried it I was given a non renovated room wherein there was mal function of the toilet do didn't have a good experience. It's supposed to be a good hotel though of you use the renovated rooms.Recommended for:
- Business Center
- Fitness Center
- Room Service
- Swimming Pool
Good!540 reviews across the web.
- Guests recommend this as a luxury hotel.
- Guests recommend this hotel for business travelers.
- Grounds90% loved the facilities for kids.
- Location89% liked the proximity to shopping.
- Service84% found the staff to be very friendly.
- Restaurant81% found the breakfast to be wonderful.
- Hotel77% thought it was clean.
- Hotel Building64% thought the facilities needed updating.