This modern hotel boasts a great location in the city. Amenities are decent and rooms are nice, good-sized and clean. Amazing views of this incredible city from the higher floors!
Restaurants near Crowne Plaza Hotel Jerusalem
- 10.13 mi0.13 mi from Crowne Plaza Hotel Jerusalem
Levan has great views of the Hebron wall and East Jerusalem. The perfect place for a relaxing brunch before you embark on a day of sightseeing in the old city. The shakshuka was excellent but the pancakes also looked quite tempting. The coffee could have been better but was quickly forgotten with a glass of sparkling wine. Be sure to ...
- 20.13 mi0.13 mi from Crowne Plaza Hotel Jerusalem1 review
- 30.13 mi0.13 mi from Crowne Plaza Hotel Jerusalem1 review
- 40.13 mi0.13 mi from Crowne Plaza Hotel Jerusalem1 review
Visually exciting, reasonable food and prices. But painfully touristy - to the point that people arrive here by the coach load. The owner does the best he can in the circumstances and has a keen eye for segragating the groups from the couples who just want a quiet meal at the end of a long day. Good location, centrally in ...
- 50.13 mi0.13 mi from Crowne Plaza Hotel Jerusalem1 review
The setting: a recently renovated turn-of-the-century Arab villa in East Jerusalem, with a charming outdoor area. The food: a Palestinian take on Middle Eastern staples such as mezze and kebabs. The menu gets a little more interesting with some of the main dishes including Musakhan (a traditional Palestinian dish of chicken baked with onions, spices, saffron and pine nuts) as ...
- 60.5 mi
- 70.97 mi
- 80.83 mi0.83 mi from Crowne Plaza Hotel Jerusalem3 reviews
I really like this small and full of character restaurant located in the old building of Jerusalem artist house. This place will give you a true taste of the city as it is today - a bit of everything...Popular withTrendstersLocalDesign
- 90.95 mi
- 100.94 mi0.94 mi from Crowne Plaza Hotel Jerusalem1 review
There are any number of places in Jerusalem where freshly squeezed juices are available. Orange, grapefruit, pomegranate - you name it, they have it. We loved this place not only because of its selection and closeness to our hotel but by our second trip the person serving us remembered us and what we had our first time.Popular withFoodiesBudgetWellness
- 110.51 mi0.51 mi from Crowne Plaza Hotel Jerusalem1 review
According to one of my local friends Hatzot is a Jerusalem institution. With a menu of delectable mixed grill items and friendly service, I can understand why. Definitely worth a visit.Popular withLocalFoodiesStudents
- 120.88 mi
- 130.48 mi
- 141.77 mi1.77 mi from Crowne Plaza Hotel Jerusalem3 reviewsPopular withTrendstersStudentsFamilies
- 151.73 mi
- 161.12 mi
- 172.78 mi
- 182.43 mi
- 193.0 mi
- 201.88 mi