- Business Center
- Fitness Center
- Room Service
- Swimming Pool
- Hair Dryer
- Air Conditioning
- In-House Bar
- Clothing Iron
- In-House Dining
- Wake Up Service
- Coffee & Tea Maker
- Mini Bar In Room
- Show more
Tribes: Who likes this place?
What the scores mean:
These scores tell you how well-liked a place is in each Tribe. Gogobot Tribes are groups who share a certain travel style, like Family Travelers or History Buffs.
Which Gogobot Tribe do you belong to?Join now
- 98%Budget Travelers
- 98%Business Travelers
- Be the first to review this place!+10 points (applies to reviews that are 75 characters or more)
Very Good!145 reviews across the web.
- Guests recommend this hotel for business travelers.
- Food96% found the breakfast to be wonderful.
- GroundsBeautiful grounds. 95% of guests enjoyed it.
- Location85% liked the proximity to shopping.
- Hotel BuildingVery nice building. 83% of the guests liked it.
- HotelHotel is great. 81% satisfied guests.
- Service70% thought the service was very professional.
About Crowne Plaza Hotel Managua:
Dining options at Crowne Plaza Managua include a restaurant and a bar/lounge. Room service is available 24 hours a day. Recreational amenities include an outdoor pool, a health club, a sauna, and a fitness facility. This 4.0 star
There are 140 guestrooms at Crowne Plaza Managua. Refrigerators, coffee/tea makers, and minibars are offered. Bathrooms feature bidets, bathrobes, scales, and hair dryers. Wireless Internet access is available for a surcharge; guestrooms also offer multi line phones, CD players, and voice mail. Air conditioned rooms also include desks and irons/ironing boards. A nightly turndown service is offered and guests may request wake up calls.
Additional fees and deposits may be charged by the property at time of service, check in, or check out.