Crowne Plaza Jacksonville Riverfront
Tribes: Who likes this place?
What the scores mean:
These scores tell you how well-liked a place is in each Tribe. Gogobot Tribes are groups who share a certain travel style, like Family Travelers or History Buffs.
Which Gogobot Tribe do you belong to?Join now
- 98%Business Travelers
Member Reviews Write a review
- Be the first to review this place!+10 points (applies to reviews that are 75 characters or more)
Good!727 reviews across the web.
- Guests think this is a family-friendly hotel.
- Guests recommend this hotel for business travelers.
- Service97% found the staff to be very friendly.
- Location90% enjoyed the restaurants & bars nearby.
- Food78% found the breakfast to be wonderful.
- RoomBeds were acceptable for 66%.
- PricePrice is tolerable.
- HotelHotel is nice enough.
Dining options at Crowne Plaza Jacksonville Riverfront include a restaurant and a bar/lounge. Room service is available during limited hours. Recreational amenities include an
There are 292 guestrooms at Crowne Plaza Jacksonville Riverfront. Beds come with triple sheeting. Bathrooms feature hair dryers. In addition to CD players, guestrooms offer multi line phones with voice mail. Televisions have satellite channels, video game consoles, and pay movies. Air conditioned rooms also include desks, coffee/tea makers, and irons/ironing boards.
- Business Center
- Fitness Center
- Room Service
- Swimming Pool
- Free Hi Speed Internet
- Data Ports
- TV In Room
- Hair Dryer
- Air Conditioning
- In-House Bar
- Clothing Iron
- In-House Dining
- Coffee & Tea Maker