Crowne Plaza Jacksonville Riverfront
- Business Center
- Fitness Center
- Room Service
- Swimming Pool
- Data Ports
- TV In Room
- Hair Dryer
- Air Conditioning
- In-House Bar
- Clothing Iron
- In-House Dining
- Coffee & Tea Maker
- Show more
Tribes: Who likes this place?
What the scores mean:
These scores tell you how well-liked a place is in each Tribe. Gogobot Tribes are groups who share a certain travel style, like Family Travelers or History Buffs.
Which Gogobot Tribe do you belong to?Join now
- 98%Business Travelers
- Be the first to review this place!+10 points (applies to reviews that are 75 characters or more)
Good!590 reviews across the web.
- Guests recommend this hotel for a romantic getaway.
- Guests recommend this hotel for business travelers.
- Service95% found the staff to be very friendly.
- Location76% enjoyed the nightlife nearby.
- GroundsPool was lovely, according to 76%.
- HotelHotel is nice enough. 73% of guests mentioned it positively.
- FoodThe price was ok for 69%.
- PricePrice is tolerable. Only 69% of guests had positive things to say about it.
Dining options at Crowne Plaza Jacksonville Riverfront include a restaurant and a bar/lounge. Room service is available during limited hours. Recreational amenities include an outdoor pool and a fitness facility. This 3.5 star property has a business center and offers business services. High speed Internet access is available in public areas. Guest parking is available for a surcharge. Additional property amenities include valet parking, a concierge desk, and multilingual staff.
There are 292 guestrooms at Crowne Plaza Jacksonville Riverfront. Beds come with triple sheeting. Bathrooms feature hair dryers. In addition to CD players, guestrooms offer multi line phones with voice mail. Televisions have satellite channels, video game consoles, and pay movies. Air conditioned rooms also include desks, coffee/tea makers, and irons/ironing boards.