Crowne Plaza Kuwait
Tribes: Who likes this place?
What the scores mean:
These scores tell you how well-liked a place is in each Tribe. Gogobot Tribes are groups who share a certain travel style, like Family Travelers or History Buffs.
Which Gogobot Tribe do you belong to? Join now
- 98%Business Travelers
- 98%Luxury Travelers
Member Reviews (5)Write a review
Dining options at Crowne Plaza Hotel Kuwait include 8 restaurants and a bar/lounge. Room service is available 24 hours a day. Recreational amenities include an outdoor pool, an indoor pool, a health club, a spa tub, and a sauna. This 5.0 star property has a business center and offers small meeting rooms, secretarial services, and limo/town car service. Complimentary wireless Internet access is available in public areas. This Kuwait City property has event space consisting of banquet facilities, conference/meeting rooms, a ballroom, and exhibit space. The property has an airport shuttle, which is complimentary. Guest parking is complimentary. Additional property amenities include a poolside bar, a concierge desk, and multilingual staff. A total renovation of this property was completed in February 2010.
There are 300 guestrooms at Crowne Plaza Hotel Kuwait. Coffee/tea makers and minibars are offered. Bathrooms feature bidets, bathrobes, scales, and hair dryers. In addition to complimentary wireless Internet access, guestrooms
- Local laws may restrict unmarried guests from sharing rooms. Guests are responsible for providing proof of marriage, if requested by the hotel.
- Business Center
- Fitness Center
- Room Service
- Data Ports
- TV In Room
- Hair Dryer
- Air Conditioning
- In-House Bar
- Meeting Rooms
- Clothing Iron
- In-House Dining
- Coffee & Tea Maker
- Mini Bar In Room
Very Good!195 reviews across the web.
- GroundsPool was lovely, according to 100%.
- Location100% enjoyed the restaurants & bars nearby.
- Service95% found the staff to be very friendly.
- Restaurant86% found the breakfast to be wonderful.
- Wellness Areatop-notch fitness area, thought 85%.
- Hotel80% thought it was clean.