Crowne Plaza London - Docklands
Tribes: Who likes this place?
What the scores mean:
These scores tell you how well-liked a place is in each Tribe. Gogobot Tribes are groups who share a certain travel style, like Family Travelers or History Buffs.
Which Gogobot Tribe do you belong to?Join now
- 98%Business Travelers
- Be the first to review this place!+10 points (applies to reviews that are 75 characters or more)
Excellent!962 reviews across the web.
- Guests recommend this hotel for business travelers.
- Guests recommend this hotel for swimming.
- Hotel99% thought it was clean.
- Service93% found the staff to be very friendly.
- LocationVery easy access to transportation, said 85%.
- Hotel Building83% said the facilities were very new.
- GroundsPool was lovely, according to 80%.
- Wellness/Sportstop-notch fitness area, thought 74%.
Dining options at Crowne Plaza London Docklands include a restaurant and a bar/lounge. Room service is available 24 hours a day. Recreational amenities include an indoor pool, a health club, a spa tub, a sauna, and a fitness facility. This 4.0 star property has a business center. Wireless Internet access (surcharge) is available in public areas. Guest parking is available for a surcharge. Additional property amenities include a concierge desk, multilingual staff, and currency exchange.
There are 210 guestrooms at Crowne Plaza London Docklands. Bathrooms feature shower/tub combinations, bathrobes, and hair dryers. Guestrooms offer direct dial phones with voice mail. Televisions have satellite channels and pay movies. Air conditioned rooms also include desks, coffee/tea makers, and irons/ironing boards.