Crowne Plaza London Kensington
Phone:0871 942 9022
- Business Center
- Fitness Center
- Room Service
- Data Ports
- Hair Dryer
- Air Conditioning
- In-House Bar
- Meeting Rooms
- In-House Dining
- Coffee & Tea Maker
- Mini Bar In Room
- Show more
Tribes: Who likes this place?
What the scores mean:
These scores tell you how well-liked a place is in each Tribe. Gogobot Tribes are groups who share a certain travel style, like Family Travelers or History Buffs.
Which Gogobot Tribe do you belong to?Join now
- 98%History Buffs
- 51%Business Travelers
Member Reviews (3)
- Crowne Plaza London KensingtonMember ofHistory BuffsLocal CultureOutdoor Enthusiasts+ 5First to ReviewJul 04, 2012
The rooms were quite large and ok but no wifi in the rooms, only in the lobby. Breakfast was very expensive and selection not worth it. This is very near National History Museum and just opposite a metro station. Concierge service was good for reserving tickets to Jersey boys but when they reserved a taxi for the airport and I especially requested credit card taxi - got non credit card one. They also placed a reserve on checkin on my credit card for almost three weeks even though I had paid everything before hand plus paid the minibar when I left. Had to call them up two weeks later when noticed the reserve but still took more than a week to release it. Convenient location.
Excellent!1126 reviews across the web.
- Guests think this is a wonderful family hotel.
- LocationNear to public transport, according to 99%.
- Service98% found the staff to be very friendly.
- GroundsBeautiful grounds. 94% of guests enjoyed it.
- Hotel92% thought it was clean.
- PricePrice is reasonable. 78% of guests mentioned it positively.
- Hotel Building75% said the facilities were very new.
Dining options at Crowne Plaza London Kensington include a restaurant and a bar/lounge. Room service is available 24 hours a day. Recreational amenities include a fitness facility. This 4.0 star property has a business center and offers small meeting rooms. High speed (wired) Internet access (surcharge) is available in public areas. Guest parking is available for a surcharge. Additional property amenities include multilingual staff, gift shops/newsstands, and laundry facilities.
There are 162 guestrooms at Crowne Plaza London Kensington. Coffee/tea makers and minibars are offered. Bathrooms feature hair dryers. In addition to in room safes, guestrooms offer multi line phones with voice mail. Televisions have premium satellite channels and pay movies. Air conditioned rooms also include desks and trouser presses. Housekeeping is available. Cribs (infant beds) and rollaway beds are available on request.
- There are no room charges for children 13 years old and younger who occupy the same room as their parents or guardians, using existing bedding.