Crowne Plaza Niagara Falls - Fallsview
Tribes: Who likes this place?
What the scores mean:
These scores tell you how well-liked a place is in each Tribe. Gogobot Tribes are groups who share a certain travel style, like Family Travelers or History Buffs.
Which Gogobot Tribe do you belong to?Join now
- 98%Business Travelers
Member Reviews Write a review
- Be the first to review this place!+10 points (applies to reviews that are 75 characters or more)
Fair1264 reviews across the web.
- Guests say the hotel is perfect for a romantic getaway.
- Guests recommend this hotel for business travelers.
- Location92% loved the excursions to surrounding areas.
- Ambiance91% enjoyed the friendly atmosphere.
- Service89% found the staff to be very friendly.
- Hotel88% thought it was clean.
- GroundsPleasant grounds.
- FoodTasty food.
Dining options at Crowne Plaza Niagara Falls Fallsview include a restaurant. Room service is available during limited hours. Recreational amenities include an indoor pool, a spa tub, and a fitness facility. High speed Internet
There are 234 guestrooms at Crowne Plaza Niagara Falls Fallsview. Bathrooms feature hair dryers. Televisions have premium cable channels and pay movies. Air conditioned rooms also include coffee/tea makers, blackout drapes/curtains, irons/ironing boards, and clock radios. Housekeeping is offered and guests may request wake up calls. Cribs (infant beds) and rollaway beds are available on request. Guestrooms are all non smoking.
Notifications and Fees:
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check in, or check out.
- Self parking: C$ 18 per night
- Valet parking: C$ 28 per night
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
- Business Center
- Fitness Center
- Room Service
- Swimming Pool
- Data Ports
- TV In Room
- Hair Dryer
- Air Conditioning
- Clothing Iron
- In-House Dining
- Wake Up Service
- Coffee & Tea Maker