Crowne Plaza Redondo Beach & Marina
Tribes: Who likes this place?
What the scores mean:
These scores tell you how well-liked a place is in each Tribe. Gogobot Tribes are groups who share a certain travel style, like Family Travelers or History Buffs.
Which Gogobot Tribe do you belong to? Join now
- 98%Business Travelers
Member Reviews (4)Write a review
- Crowne Plaza Redondo Beach & MarinaMember ofBusiness TravelersFamily TravelersFoodiesNightlife LoversJun 02, 2013
A nice option in the South Bay. Was pretty much what you would expect from a Crowne Plaza - it was comfortable but lacking much personality. The room was a good size, and had a small balcony with a view of the harbor. Bed was pretty comfortable and the shower had good water pressure. The location is very good - you are across the street from the main harbor area with all of the restaurants, etc. But there is a road and a giant parking lot between you and the water, so you don't get the feel you are right on the ocean. They charge $10 per day for internet, but if you sign up for their frequent guest program they will waive this. They charge a lot for parking as well, which I found annoying.
- Business Center
- Fitness Center
- Room Service
- Swimming Pool
- Data Ports
- TV In Room
- Hair Dryer
- Air Conditioning
- In-House Bar
- Meeting Rooms
- Clothing Iron
- In-House Dining
- Wake Up Service
- Coffee & Tea Maker
Very Good!1407 reviews across the web.
- Guests think this is a family-friendly hotel.
- Guests recommend this hotel for business travelers.
- Location99% enjoyed the restaurants & bars nearby.
- Hotel92% thought it was clean.
- Room90% thought the view was good.
- Service88% found the staff to be very friendly.
- GroundsBeautiful grounds.
- BeachWonderful beach.