Crowne Plaza Times Square Manhattan
- Business Center
- Fitness Center
- Room Service
- Swimming Pool
- Data Ports
- TV In Room
- Hair Dryer
- In-House Bar
- Clothing Iron
- In-House Dining
- Wake Up Service
- Coffee & Tea Maker
- Show more
Tribes: Who likes this place?
What the scores mean:
These scores tell you how well-liked a place is in each Tribe. Gogobot Tribes are groups who share a certain travel style, like Family Travelers or History Buffs.
Which Gogobot Tribe do you belong to?Join now
- 98%Business Travelers
- 98%Luxury Travelers
Member Reviews (5)
- Crowne Plaza Times Square ManhattanAmbassadorMember ofLocal CultureOutdoor EnthusiastsBudget Travelers+ 9First to ReviewOct 29, 2013
I found a nice deal for my stay in NYC and it's in the middle of Times Square! I got a King Sized bed w/ city view and it was amazing. I wasn't happy when I saw that my room was right in front of the elevators...but I was so tired that I fell asleep quickly and slept through all the elevator dinging. The bathroom is HUGE! Whoa...I could get used to this haha. Loved the toiletries too :)
Dining options at New York Marriott Marquis include a restaurant and a bar/lounge. Room service is available during limited hours. Recreational amenities include a fitness facility. This 3.5 star property has a business center and offers audio visual equipment. High speed Internet access is available in public areas. This New York property has event space consisting of banquet facilities, conference/meeting rooms, a ballroom, and exhibit space. Wedding services, concierge services, and tour assistance are available. Guest parking is available for a surcharge. Additional property amenities include a coffee shop/café, valet parking, and multilingual staff. This is a smoke free property.
There are 1,944 guestrooms at New York Marriott Marquis. Bathrooms feature complimentary toiletries and hair dryers. In addition to complimentary newspapers, guestrooms offer multi line phones with voice mail. Televisions have pay movies. Air conditioned rooms also include desks, coffee/tea makers, irons/ironing boards, and clock radios. Guests may request extra towels/bedding and wake up calls. Housekeeping is available. Cribs (infant beds) and rollaway beds are available on request. Guestrooms are all non smoking.
- This property welcomes lesbian, gay, bisexual, and transgender (LGBT) guests.
Very Good!7360 reviews across the web.
- Guests recommend this hotel for a romantic getaway.
- Guests think this is a wonderful family hotel.
- Location93% liked the proximity to sightseeing.
- Hotel90% thought it was clean.
- Service86% found the staff to be very friendly.
- FoodTasty food. 70% of guests gave positive feedback.
- Room64% complained about the bathroom.
- Hotel Building53% thought the facilities needed updating.