Crystal Pier Hotel & Cottages
Tribes: Who likes this place?
What the scores mean:
These scores tell you how well-liked a place is in each Tribe. Gogobot Tribes are groups who share a certain travel style, like Family Travelers or History Buffs.
Which Gogobot Tribe do you belong to?Join now
- 98%Family Travelers
- 74%Outdoor Enthusiasts
Member Reviews (6)
- Crystal Pier Hotel & CottagesFirst to ReviewOct 19, 2013
This place is right in the middle of the action at Pacific Beach, and it's unique -- you won't find another hotel like it, where you can stay right on the pier overhanging the ocean in historic cottages with flower pots or more bland motel rooms. Reservations usually open 11 months in advance of the month you'd like to stay around 8AM, and book up in 20 minutes or less online or by phone, but sometimes you can snag last-minute cancellations. Check the website: www.crystalpier.com
- Crystal Pier Hotel & CottagesSep 13, 2013
These cottages are SUPER CLEAN and SUPER CUTE!! They are beautifully decorated. I've stayed her twice now and am in love. The cottages are on the pier over the ocean. You can fish on the pier or just relax. The service (especially, Jim, Meggan, Randy and Mike) were so helpful and gave us great recommendations on local spots to eat and visit. They each have their own deck where you can lay out, enjoy the sun and see the beach. The kids want to go back again and we will definitely be back.Recommended for:Family Travelers
Excellent!30 reviews across the web.
- Room98% thought the view was good.
- Hotel BuildingWonderful building. Highly appreciated by 95% of guests.
- Location95% enjoyed the nightlife nearby.
- BeachWonderful beach. 91% of guests enjoyed it.
- AmbianceGreat ambiance. 91% of the guests loved it.
- Hotel80% thought it was clean.