Use the colors to find the best dates to go:
- 1Ranked #1 overall in Havana hotels9 reviewsHotel Class: 4
Very cool place, great for a drink, not sure if I'd want to stay there since its a little out of Old HavanaPopular with
- 2Ranked #1 overall in Varadero hotels4 reviewsHotel Class: 5
Had a great time, Food was pretty good (For Cuba) Beach was nice the further down you walked. had no problem finding a hut in the morning around the pool....
- 3Ranked #2 overall in Varadero hotels3 reviews
Awesome hotel. All is new since it's young. It has 3 pools over the park and the main one is great. You have a fall going down from the place...Popular with
- 4Ranked #3 overall in Varadero hotels3 reviewsHotel Class: 4
Varadero Sunset. The Hotel Grounds Join The Beach, A Must For Evening Strolls Then Back For The Hotel Entertainment.We Definitely Will Return. Thank You Cuba.
- 5Ranked #1 overall in Guardalavaca hotels2 reviewsHotel Class: 3
the pictures in the brochure did not do this place justice. I have never been anywhere where the staff were so friendly & attentive and the entertainment was so enjoyable...
- 6Ranked #1 overall in Holguin hotels2 reviewsHotel Class: 4
Nice clean place. Good for families with kids.Popular with
- 7Ranked #1 overall in Ciego de Ávila hotels2 reviews
A couples only resort on the largest of a group of islands of the coast of Cuba its the sort of holiday were you cry when you leave and vow...
- 8Ranked #4 overall in Varadero hotels2 reviews
The Paradisius Varadero Resort & Spa is one of the top hotels in Varadero. The resort grounds are absolutely fabulous and the beach is one of the nicest and longest...
- 9Ranked #5 overall in Varadero hotels2 reviewsHotel Class: 4
- 10Ranked #1 overall in Cayo Santa Maria hotels2 reviewsHotel Class: 4
Everthing was great... except for the food, which was awful.