- 1Calle 21 y O | Vedado, Havana 10400, CubaRanked #1 overall in Havana hotels10 reviewsHotel Class: 4
The cocktails are wonderful. Spent too many afternoons sipping on Pina Coladas people watching. Also, when Internet access was down in other parts of the city, the Nacional was usually...Popular with
- 2Auropista Sur, Ctra. Las Morlas, KM 19 1/2,, Varadero, Cuba (Formerly Sandals)Ranked #1 overall in Varadero hotels4 reviewsHotel Class: 5
Had a great time, Food was pretty good (For Cuba) Beach was nice the further down you walked. had no problem finding a hut in the morning around the pool....Popular with
- 3Varadero, CubaRanked #2 overall in Varadero hotels3 reviews
Awesome hotel. All is new since it's young. It has 3 pools over the park and the main one is great. You have a fall going down from the place...Popular with
- 4Carretera de las Morlas, Varadero 42200, CubaRanked #3 overall in Varadero hotels3 reviewsHotel Class: 4
Varadero Sunset. The Hotel Grounds Join The Beach, A Must For Evening Strolls Then Back For The Hotel Entertainment.We Definitely Will Return. Thank You Cuba.
- 5Calle 2, Playa, Guardalavaca 84170, CubaRanked #1 overall in Guardalavaca hotels2 reviewsHotel Class: 3
the pictures in the brochure did not do this place justice. I have never been anywhere where the staff were so friendly & attentive and the entertainment was so enjoyable...
- 6Playa Pesquero, Holguin, CubaRanked #1 overall in Holguin hotels2 reviewsHotel Class: 4
Nice clean place. Good for families with kids.Popular with
- 7Jardines del Rey | Ciego de Ávila, 22300, CubaRanked #1 overall in Ciego de Ávila hotels2 reviews
A couples only resort on the largest of a group of islands of the coast of Cuba its the sort of holiday were you cry when you leave and vow...
- 8Punta Francés, Varadero, Matanzas, CubaRanked #4 overall in Varadero hotels2 reviews
The Paradisius Varadero Resort & Spa is one of the top hotels in Varadero. The resort grounds are absolutely fabulous and the beach is one of the nicest and longest...
- 9Carretera de las Morlas | Autopista Sur Km 7, Varadero, CubaRanked #5 overall in Varadero hotels2 reviewsHotel Class: 4
- 10Cayo Santa Maria, Jardines del Rey | Villa Clara, Cayo Santa Maria, CubaRanked #1 overall in Cayo Santa Maria hotels2 reviewsHotel Class: 4
Really nice resort, staff nice except that we got a bit of a trouble with the manager since we asked (and paid) to have 2 connected room and we didn't....