Hotels for Adventure Travelers in Cuba
- 1Calle 21 y O | Vedado, Havana 10400, CubaRanked #1 overall in Havana hotels10 reviewsHotel Class: 4
Very cool place, great for a drink, not sure if I'd want to stay there since its a little out of Old HavanaPopular with
- 2Calle L y 25Ranked #2 overall in Havana hotels4 reviews
There is no reason to stay here, when you get such a richer experience from the home stays (casa particulares), however they do have the cabaret here, money exchange and...Popular with
- 3Havanna, KubaRanked #3 overall in Havana hotels1 review
- 4Malecon # 663 Between Gervacio and Belazcoain, Centro HavanaRanked #7 overall in Havana hotels1 review
This was my favorite place I stayed in Cuba. Right on the Malecon, Manuel as fixed up a super nice property, and rents out a penthouse room on the top...
- 5Calle 18 #308 between 19th and 21st, VedadoRanked #9 overall in Havana hotels1 review
Vera and Elio are super sweet and full of energy. If you want to learn about Cuban music this is the place to go as Elio knows all there is...
- 6Paseo y Malecon | Vedado, Havana 10400, CubaRanked #11 overall in Havana hotels2 reviewsHotel Class: 4Popular with
- 7Havana, CubaRanked #14 overall in Havana hotels1 reviewPopular with
- 8Aguacate #509 between Sol and Muralla, Havana ViejaRanked #13 overall in Havana hotels1 review
Great location right in the center of Havana Vieja. Lisette is loud and knows a lot of people. She can help recommend people and places, but also often can seema...
- 9Simon Bolivar #553Ranked #2 overall in Trinidad hotels1 review
Fine place to stay but not great. Good location right near places to go out and eat. Nice rooftop terrace, and the owners are nice. However the food is a...Popular with
- 10Calle 23Ranked #2 overall in Pinar del Rio hotels