Average price per night
Average user rating
Select your traveler type for better recommendations:
- Adventure TravelersArt & Design LoversBackpackersBudget TravelersBusiness TravelersFamily TravelersFoodies
- Green TravelersHistory BuffsLGBTLocal CultureLuxury TravelersNightlife LoversOutdoor Enthusiasts
- Spiritual SeekersStudentsTrendstersVegetarianWellness
- Popularity - Overall
- Price - low to high
- Price - high to low
- Hotel Class - high to low
- Hotel Class - low to high
- 1Calle 21 y O | Vedado, Havana 10400, CubaRanked #1 overall in Havana hotels410 reviewsHotel Class: 4
Very cool place, great for a drink, not sure if I'd want to stay there since its a little out of Old HavanaPopular with
- 2Punta Francés, Varadero, Matanzas, CubaRanked #4 overall in Varadero hotels4.52 reviews
The Paradisius Varadero Resort & Spa is one of the top hotels in Varadero. The resort grounds are absolutely fabulous and the beach is one of the nicest and longest...
- 3Calle L y 25Ranked #2 overall in Havana hotels34 reviews
There is no reason to stay here, when you get such a richer experience from the home stays (casa particulares), however they do have the cabaret here, money exchange and...Popular with
- 4Vinales, CubaRanked #1 overall in Vinales hotels3.52 reviewsHotel Class: 3
Nice place to stop on the way in from Havana to get a sweeping view of the valley. They have a pool which looks nice as well.
- 5Malecon # 663 Between Gervacio and Belazcoain, Centro HavanaRanked #7 overall in Havana hotels41 review
This was my favorite place I stayed in Cuba. Right on the Malecon, Manuel as fixed up a super nice property, and rents out a penthouse room on the top...
- 6Calle 18 #308 between 19th and 21st, VedadoRanked #9 overall in Havana hotels41 review
Vera and Elio are super sweet and full of energy. If you want to learn about Cuban music this is the place to go as Elio knows all there is...
- 7Paseo y Malecon | Vedado, Havana 10400, CubaRanked #11 overall in Havana hotels22 reviewsHotel Class: 4Popular with
- 8Havana, CubaRanked #14 overall in Havana hotels31 reviewPopular with
- 9Carretera de La Ermita, km 1.5, Vinales, CubaRanked #3 overall in Vinales hotels31 reviewHotel Class: 3
You can buy a day pass here to get out of the sticky heat and into the pool. They have a bar there, and it is a nice sunset spot...
- 10Calle Orlando Nordarse y CisnerosRanked #2 overall in Vinales hotels31 review
Walking distance from the plaza, but the real selling point is delicious food, and enormous portions. Osviel welcomes visitors with a hand-rolled cigar, and is very friendly. The rooms are...