Hotels for Backpackers in Cuba
- 1Hotel Class:Ranked #1 overall in Havana hotels10 reviews
Very cool place, great for a drink, not sure if I'd want to stay there since its a little out of Old HavanaPopular with
- 2Ranked #2 overall in Varadero hotels3 reviews
Awesome hotel. All is new since it's young. It has 3 pools over the park and the main one is great. You have a fall going down from the place...Popular with
- 3Ranked #2 overall in Havana hotels4 reviews
There is no reason to stay here, when you get such a richer experience from the home stays (casa particulares), however they do have the cabaret here, money exchange and...Popular with
- 4Hotel Class:Ranked #1 overall in Vinales hotels2 reviews
Nice place to stop on the way in from Havana to get a sweeping view of the valley. They have a pool which looks nice as well.
- 5Ranked #8 overall in Havana hotels1 review
This was my favorite place I stayed in Cuba. Right on the Malecon, Manuel as fixed up a super nice property, and rents out a penthouse room on the top...
- 6Ranked #10 overall in Havana hotels1 review
Vera and Elio are super sweet and full of energy. If you want to learn about Cuban music this is the place to go as Elio knows all there is...
- 7Hotel Class:Ranked #12 overall in Havana hotels2 reviews
- 8Ranked #2 overall in Trinidad hotels1 review
Fine place to stay but not great. Good location right near places to go out and eat. Nice rooftop terrace, and the owners are nice. However the food is a...Popular with
- 9Ranked #16 overall in Santa Clara hotelsPopular with
- 10Ranked #33 overall in Trinidad hotelsPopular with