Hotels for Family Travelers in Cuba
- 11Hotel Class:Ranked #1 overall in Varadero hotels4 reviews
Good service, nice rooms, very nice place. staff is wonderfull. Food is good for Cuba.Popular with
- 12Hotel Class:Ranked #3 overall in Varadero hotels3 reviews
Varadero Sunset. The Hotel Grounds Join The Beach, A Must For Evening Strolls Then Back For The Hotel Entertainment.We Definitely Will Return. Thank You Cuba.
- 13Hotel Class:Ranked #1 overall in Guardalavaca hotels2 reviews
the pictures in the brochure did not do this place justice. I have never been anywhere where the staff were so friendly & attentive and the entertainment was so enjoyable...
- 14Ranked #1 overall in Ciego de Ávila hotels2 reviews
A couples only resort on the largest of a group of islands of the coast of Cuba its the sort of holiday were you cry when you leave and vow...
- 15Ranked #4 overall in Varadero hotels2 reviews
The Paradisius Varadero Resort & Spa is one of the top hotels in Varadero. The resort grounds are absolutely fabulous and the beach is one of the nicest and longest...
- 16Hotel Class:Ranked #5 overall in Varadero hotels2 reviews
- 17Hotel Class:Ranked #1 overall in Cayo Santa Maria hotels2 reviews
Really nice resort, staff nice except that we got a bit of a trouble with the manager since we asked (and paid) to have 2 connected room and we didn't....
- 18Hotel Class:Ranked #1 overall in Vinales hotels2 reviews
Nice place to stop on the way in from Havana to get a sweeping view of the valley. They have a pool which looks nice as well.
- 19Hotel Class:Ranked #6 overall in Varadero hotels1 review
Absolutely love it here!! Have stayed here for 2 weeks the past 7 years!! The resort is getting renovated which it did need but was still fine. The beach is...
- 20Hotel Class:Ranked #1 overall in Santiago de Cuba hotels1 review