Hotels for Foodies in Cuba
- 11Auropista Sur, Ctra. Las Morlas, KM 19 1/2,, Varadero, Cuba (Formerly Sandals)Ranked #1 overall in Varadero hotels4 reviewsHotel Class: 5
Good service, nice rooms, very nice place. staff is wonderfull. Food is good for Cuba.Popular with
- 12Carretera de las Morlas, Varadero 42200, CubaRanked #3 overall in Varadero hotels3 reviewsHotel Class: 4
Varadero Sunset. The Hotel Grounds Join The Beach, A Must For Evening Strolls Then Back For The Hotel Entertainment.We Definitely Will Return. Thank You Cuba.
- 13Calle 2, Playa, Guardalavaca 84170, CubaRanked #1 overall in Guardalavaca hotels2 reviewsHotel Class: 3
the pictures in the brochure did not do this place justice. I have never been anywhere where the staff were so friendly & attentive and the entertainment was so enjoyable...
- 14Playa Pesquero, Holguin, CubaRanked #1 overall in Holguin hotels2 reviewsHotel Class: 4
Nice clean place. Good for families with kids.Popular with
- 15Jardines del Rey | Ciego de Ávila, 22300, CubaRanked #1 overall in Ciego de Ávila hotels2 reviews
A couples only resort on the largest of a group of islands of the coast of Cuba its the sort of holiday were you cry when you leave and vow...
- 16Carretera de las Morlas | Autopista Sur Km 7, Varadero, CubaRanked #5 overall in Varadero hotels2 reviewsHotel Class: 4
- 17Cayo Santa Maria, Jardines del Rey | Villa Clara, Cayo Santa Maria, CubaRanked #1 overall in Cayo Santa Maria hotels2 reviewsHotel Class: 4
Really nice resort, staff nice except that we got a bit of a trouble with the manager since we asked (and paid) to have 2 connected room and we didn't....
- 18Vinales, CubaRanked #1 overall in Vinales hotels2 reviewsHotel Class: 3
Nice place to stop on the way in from Havana to get a sweeping view of the valley. They have a pool which looks nice as well.
- 19Autopista Varadero km 17 | Playa de los Tainos, Varadero, CubaRanked #6 overall in Varadero hotels1 reviewHotel Class: 4
Absolutely love it here!! Have stayed here for 2 weeks the past 7 years!! The resort is getting renovated which it did need but was still fine. The beach is...
- 20Avenue de las Americas y Calle M, Santiago de Cuba, CubaRanked #1 overall in Santiago de Cuba hotels1 reviewHotel Class: 3Popular with