Average price per night
Average user rating
Select your traveler type for better recommendations:
- Adventure TravelersArt & Design LoversBackpackersBudget TravelersBusiness TravelersFamily TravelersFoodies
- Green TravelersHistory BuffsLGBTLocal CultureLuxury TravelersNightlife LoversOutdoor Enthusiasts
- Spiritual SeekersStudentsTrendstersVegetarianWellness
- Popularity - Overall
- Price - low to high
- Price - high to low
- Hotel Class - high to low
- Hotel Class - low to high
- 1Hotel Class:Ranked #1 overall in Havana hotels410 reviews
Very cool place, great for a drink, not sure if I'd want to stay there since its a little out of Old HavanaPopular with
- 2Hotel Class:Ranked #1 overall in Varadero hotels4.54 reviews
Good service, nice rooms, very nice place. staff is wonderfull. Food is good for Cuba.Popular with
- 3Ranked #2 overall in Varadero hotels43 reviews
Awesome hotel. All is new since it's young. It has 3 pools over the park and the main one is great. You have a fall going down from the place...Popular with
- 4Hotel Class:Ranked #3 overall in Varadero hotels3.53 reviews
Varadero Sunset. The Hotel Grounds Join The Beach, A Must For Evening Strolls Then Back For The Hotel Entertainment.We Definitely Will Return. Thank You Cuba.
- 5Hotel Class:Ranked #1 overall in Guardalavaca hotels4.52 reviews
the pictures in the brochure did not do this place justice. I have never been anywhere where the staff were so friendly & attentive and the entertainment was so enjoyable...
- 6Hotel Class:Ranked #1 overall in Holguin hotels4.52 reviews
Nice clean place. Good for families with kids.Popular with
- 7Ranked #1 overall in Ciego de Ávila hotels4.52 reviews
A couples only resort on the largest of a group of islands of the coast of Cuba its the sort of holiday were you cry when you leave and vow...
- 8Ranked #4 overall in Varadero hotels4.52 reviews
The Paradisius Varadero Resort & Spa is one of the top hotels in Varadero. The resort grounds are absolutely fabulous and the beach is one of the nicest and longest...
- 9Hotel Class:Ranked #5 overall in Varadero hotels42 reviews
- 10Hotel Class:Ranked #1 overall in Cayo Santa Maria hotels42 reviews
Really nice resort, staff nice except that we got a bit of a trouble with the manager since we asked (and paid) to have 2 connected room and we didn't....