Average price per night
Average user rating
Select your traveler type for better recommendations:
- Adventure TravelersArt & Design LoversBackpackersBudget TravelersBusiness TravelersFamily TravelersFoodies
- Green TravelersHistory BuffsLGBTLocal CultureLuxury TravelersNightlife LoversOutdoor Enthusiasts
- Spiritual SeekersStudentsTrendstersVegetarianWellness
- Popularity - Overall
- Price - low to high
- Price - high to low
- Hotel Class - high to low
- Hotel Class - low to high
- 1Calle 21 y O | Vedado, Havana 10400, CubaRanked #1 overall in Havana hotels410 reviewsHotel Class: 4
Very cool place, great for a drink, not sure if I'd want to stay there since its a little out of Old HavanaPopular with
- 2Auropista Sur, Ctra. Las Morlas, KM 19 1/2,, Varadero, Cuba (Formerly Sandals)Ranked #1 overall in Varadero hotels4.54 reviewsHotel Class: 5
Good service, nice rooms, very nice place. staff is wonderfull. Food is good for Cuba.Popular with
- 3Varadero, CubaRanked #2 overall in Varadero hotels43 reviews
Awesome hotel. All is new since it's young. It has 3 pools over the park and the main one is great. You have a fall going down from the place...Popular with
- 4Carretera de las Morlas, Varadero 42200, CubaRanked #3 overall in Varadero hotels3.53 reviewsHotel Class: 4
Varadero Sunset. The Hotel Grounds Join The Beach, A Must For Evening Strolls Then Back For The Hotel Entertainment.We Definitely Will Return. Thank You Cuba.
- 5Calle 2, Playa, Guardalavaca 84170, CubaRanked #1 overall in Guardalavaca hotels4.52 reviewsHotel Class: 3
the pictures in the brochure did not do this place justice. I have never been anywhere where the staff were so friendly & attentive and the entertainment was so enjoyable...
- 6Playa Pesquero, Holguin, CubaRanked #1 overall in Holguin hotels4.52 reviewsHotel Class: 4
Nice clean place. Good for families with kids.Popular with
- 7Jardines del Rey | Ciego de Ávila, 22300, CubaRanked #1 overall in Ciego de Ávila hotels4.52 reviews
A couples only resort on the largest of a group of islands of the coast of Cuba its the sort of holiday were you cry when you leave and vow...
- 8Punta Francés, Varadero, Matanzas, CubaRanked #4 overall in Varadero hotels4.52 reviews
The Paradisius Varadero Resort & Spa is one of the top hotels in Varadero. The resort grounds are absolutely fabulous and the beach is one of the nicest and longest...
- 9Carretera de las Morlas | Autopista Sur Km 7, Varadero, CubaRanked #5 overall in Varadero hotels42 reviewsHotel Class: 4
- 10Cayo Santa Maria, Jardines del Rey | Villa Clara, Cayo Santa Maria, CubaRanked #1 overall in Cayo Santa Maria hotels42 reviewsHotel Class: 4
Really nice resort, staff nice except that we got a bit of a trouble with the manager since we asked (and paid) to have 2 connected room and we didn't....