Restaurants for Business Travelers in Cuba
- 21Obispo & Villegas Habana Vieja1 review
- 22Avenida 1, 2206, entre calles 22 y 24, Miramar, Havana, Cuba
Situated by the ocean, the sunset view is beautiful. The decor is modern and well thought out. The food is above average for Havana but not expensive. The fish was fresh and flavorful. It is not located centrally, and you will need to take a 15 minute cab ride, but so worth it.Popular with
- 23Calle Calzada a 20, Vedado. Havana, Cuba1 reviewPopular with
- 25Calle M Esquina 17, Havana 10400 Cuba1 reviewPopular with
- 261 reviewPopular with
- 30La Malecon1 review
This place is actually nice because it is redone, and right on the Malecon, so it is a nice place to stop for a drink. I just have an aversion to it as the ceviche was not very fresh.
- 31Simón Bolívar No. 283 e/ José Martí y Frank País
Supposively this place was good and it recommended in Frommers and LP, but the story is that since then the owning couple has split-up and the place is now a huge mess. the menu is filled with a random assortment of flavors and dishes that do not go together at all (honey, coffee, clove, orange chicken) and the food all ...
- 34Calle L 23, Vedado, Havana, Cuba