Curacao Marriott Beach Resort & Emerald Casino
Tribes: Who likes this place?
What the scores mean:
These scores tell you how well-liked a place is in each Tribe. Gogobot Tribes are groups who share a certain travel style, like Family Travelers or History Buffs.
Which Gogobot Tribe do you belong to?Join now
- 98%Luxury Travelers
- 74%Family Travelers
Member Reviews (3)Write a review
- Curacao Marriott Beach Resort & Emerald CasinoCommunity ManagerMember ofWellnessLocal CultureOutdoor Enthusiasts+ 2Oct 04, 2012
My family, boyfriend and I loved our stay at the Curacao Marriott Beach Resort. The grounds and rooms were lovely, the food was quite good and the staff were incredibly helpful. The only complaint was that there was not much of a beach; however, the luxury you get at this resort is truly amazing compared to the affordability of the room rates.Recommended for:
- Curacao Marriott Beach Resort & Emerald CasinoFirst to ReviewApr 04, 2013
The Marriott Beach Resort is an excellent hotel located next to the Hilton, Floris Beach, and Clarion Hotel. Rooms are nice and comfortable, a beach to enjoy and close to town. Shopping, Restaurants, and nightlife locations are close in a ride of 10 to 20 minutes.
Very Good!1001 reviews across the web.
- Guests think this is a good hotel for sports.
- Guests consider it an awesome beach hotel.
- Location98% appreciated the closeness to the beach.
- Service95% found the staff to be very friendly.
- BeachBeach sports facilities are great, according to 94%.
- GroundsPool was lovely, according to 88%.
- Hotel73% considered it to be very well-maintained.
- Hotel BuildingBuilding is pleasant.
This property offers both all inclusive and room only rates. Meals and beverages at on site dining establishments, taxes, and gratuities are included in all inclusive rates. Charges may be applied for dining at some restaurants, special dinners and dishes, some
There are 247 guestrooms at Curacao Marriott Beach Resort & Emerald Casino. Guestrooms are all accessible via exterior corridors. Guestrooms have balconies. Bathrooms feature makeup/shaving mirrors, complimentary toiletries, and hair dryers. Guestrooms offer voice mail and complimentary newspapers. Air conditioned rooms also include desks, coffee/tea makers, blackout drapes/curtains, and electronic/magnetic keys. Housekeeping is offered and guests may request wake up calls. Cribs (infant beds) and rollaway beds are available on request. Guestrooms are all non smoking.
- Guests must be at least 21 years old to check in at this property.
- Business Center
- Fitness Center
- Room Service
- Free Parking
- Swimming Pool
- Data Ports
- Hair Dryer
- Air Conditioning
- Electronic Room Keys
- In-House Bar
- Meeting Rooms
- Clothing Iron
- In-House Dining
- Wake Up Service
- Coffee & Tea Maker