Custom Hotel

8639 Lincoln Blvd, Westchester, Los Angeles, CA 90045

A trendy hotel close to LAX with a nice pool and lounge area. The rooms are pretty basic and the bathrooms are small, but for travelers looking for a place to stay overnight between flights or even a day at the, it's a great choice.

Popular withTrendstersBudgetLocal

Restaurants near Custom Hotel

The Cow's End

3.07 mi from Custom Hotel

Great coffee and cool vibe. Right by the beach too.

Popular withLocalDesignBudget

Rutt's Hawaiian Cafe

2.69 mi from Custom Hotel

Yummmm, it's a hole-in-the-wall Hawaiian cafe. I used to walk over from where I was living, which was so convenient because parking can be a pain...Original Hawaiian Royale! spam spam spam!!!! You can split it with a friend too, it's a lot of food.

Popular withLocalFoodies

Johnnie's Pastrami Restaurant

3.44 mi from Custom Hotel

Next door to the iconic Tito's Tacos is Johnnie's Pastrami's. Stop by anytime day or night, I think they close at 3am. What I love: the iconic Pastrami Sandwich, free pickle wedges that they serve as appetizers, the fire pit on the outside patio.

Popular withLocalFoodiesTrendsters

Oscar's Cerveteca

4.18 mi from Custom Hotel

#BeStuffed #BeTipsy Who needs a happy hour when empanadas and fish tacos are $5? Still, we recommend stopping by at the happy hour (5pm) when they open since they don't accept reservations. BrokeGirlsGuide.com

Popular withTrendsters

Paiche

2.29 mi from Custom Hotel

We were recommended to go to Paiche for dinner. Marnie was our waitperson, and we turned the night over to her ... great choices, great service! (everyone is super knowledgeable on the food, drinks, etc.) Here is what we had: Drinks Spicy Watermelon Margarita - BEYOND great. Got at the bar, then got also served at the table. Ensaladas Paiche ...

Popular withFoodiesLuxuryTrendsters

Il Fornaio - Manhattan Beach

4.52 mi from Custom Hotel

Good Italian food. love the fresh bakes bread they give during the beginning on the meal. you can't go wrong w ordering the pizza or the seafood pasta. oh happy hour is great too Monday thru Friday from 5-7.

Popular withBusinessFamilies

La Cabana

4.06 mi from Custom Hotel

My favorite mexican place on the west side. Not a taqueria - this is traditional mexican. Try the chile relleno burrito if you think you can handle the cheese. Really great margaritas as well served in a shaker! Open until the wee hours of the night.

Popular withFoodiesLocalBudget

Casablanca

3.25 mi from Custom Hotel

Huge brunch and botomless mimosas/sangria/bloody mary for $14!!! With homemade tortillas and kind staff I cannot recommend this place enough

Popular withLuxury

Kogi

3.4 mi from Custom Hotel

Kogi Kogi Kogi! In Korean, Kogi means barbecue. Just the name alone sounds good. I know there's a lot of hype out there about food trucks and the cupcake crazy and I swore I would not be sucked in... but what kind of yelper would I be if I didn't give Kogi a try? Lucky for me, Kogi stops by ...

Popular withBudgetFoodiesTrendsters

The Shack

1.73 mi from Custom Hotel

This dive bar and grill was perfect for a quick bite to eat. Located in playa del ray it is just minutes from the beach. I highly recommend ordering the "shack" burger. It's a burger with a Louisiana hot link on it giving it tons of flavor!

Paul Martin's American Bistro

4.48 mi from Custom Hotel

I came here on a Friday night to meet up with some ladies for happy hour. I was pleasantly surprised. The servers and hosts all matched what I was wearing (red and black). The happy hour menu was amazing. I wolfed down these flavorful salmon lettuce wraps and cheap (but good) wine. 4 stars instead of 5 for slow service.

Popular withLuxury

California Fish Grill

3.97 mi from Custom Hotel

This is my favorite lunch spot in the El Segundo area. Fresh fish served on a salad or with rice for affordable prices is hard to beat. I love the low key ordering up at the counter system that makes this a true California fish spot.

Wabi Sabi Sushi

3.33 mi from Custom Hotel

Nice sushi place. Cool atmosphere with good lighting. Everything we had was good, but the albacore ngiri was amazing!

Popular withFoodiesLocalBusiness

26 Beach

2.77 mi from Custom Hotel

One of my favorite brunch spots in Venice! Their sushi burger is famous and one of the heartiest burgers you'll ever have. Also all of Their French toasts are to die for. I tried the orange croissant French toast and it was perfectly fried with just the right amount of sweetness!

Popular withTrendstersLocalFoodies

Hal's Bar & Grill

3.54 mi from Custom Hotel

They had an upstairs, which was nice cause downstairs was a little too loud. Nice bar feel with good atmosphere. Food was excellent. 5 stars in presentation. Tasty too. Lots of drinks and other options and our waiter was very nice. I'd definitely come back.

Original Rinaldi's

2.69 mi from Custom Hotel

Sandwiches using Boars Head meats. Say no more. A no nonsense sandwich shop, with great sandwiches.

Popular withLocalStudents

Otheroom

3.69 mi from Custom Hotel

Amazing selection of beers, much of it on tap. Hipster crowd, dim lighting, candles galore, music in the background. Love.

Popular withTrendstersNightlife

Counter

1.73 mi from Custom Hotel

I love how I can customize my burger the way I like it! And the food is delicious and healthy!

Popular withFoodiesTrendstersWellness

Alejo Presto Trattoria

2.75 mi from Custom Hotel

This is a great Italian restaurant hidden on a corner strip center with a 7-11. Alejo's gives you a huge basket of bread with their amazing garlic olive oil dip. The food is always good at a reasonable price. I love the Alejo's pizza, which has shrimp and clams. This is a great place if you want a hole in ...

Popular withTrendsters

Mao's Kitchen

3.67 mi from Custom Hotel

The place was so crowded that we had to eat on the sidewalk, but the food was really good. One block from Venice's Ocean Front Walk.

Popular withFamiliesVegetarianFoodies