Good restaurant for lunch while in town shopping. Food has a local flair and is always well prepared.
Hotels near Cuzzin's Caribbean Restaurant & Bar
- 10.11 miHotel Class:0.11 mi from Cuzzin's Caribbean Restaurant & Bar2 reviews
When I pulled up to the entrance of the renovated lobby, a blonde woman greeted me as is she was expecting a friend. An owner of one of the condos, Karen was an ER nurse in California, who retired early to what had mainly been her rental property. There are probably 60 such stories here. Karen’s research showed that it ...
- 20.16 mi0.16 mi from Cuzzin's Caribbean Restaurant & Bar1 review
“Memories were made of this….” My first night in, I was happy at 1829. In the halcyon days, I was a frequent visitor to its lively bar and fine dining restaurant. Ahhh, those mango soufflés were perfection, the music, too, with ladies in long dresses and men in tropical whites. B&W pics of this era line the interior stone walls. ...Popular with
- 30.14 miHotel Class:0.14 mi from Cuzzin's Caribbean Restaurant & Bar1 review
This is the larger of the two “castle hotels” with a pirate history. (See Blackbeard’s above). Its public spaces are substantially larger and quite well-appointed. It is more of a hotel with reception and concierge desks, and a shuttle that runs between the various wings of guest accommodations. With gorgeous views of the harbor and historic downtown, the pool complex ...Popular with
- 40.3 miHotel Class:0.3 mi from Cuzzin's Caribbean Restaurant & Bar1 review
Right in town, The Galleon House on Government Hill, is part of my history. It was where I vaca’ed in the early ‘70s, when St. Thomas was it! It is where I landed when an aborted sailing gig as a sea-cook, left me stranded on dry land. I arrived on the terrace without funds and told the owners, Marty and ...Popular with
- 50.32 miHotel Class:0.32 mi from Cuzzin's Caribbean Restaurant & Bar1 review
This is the only full-service hotel downtown on the waterfront. It’s located is a commercial plaza, where I used to have an office. Built in the Golden Era (1970s) then it catered mainly to business travelers. This is still true but both its short-term and longer, leisure business has increased. Cruise ship passengers pre and post stay here, and in ...Popular with
- 63.11 miHotel Class:3.11 mi from Cuzzin's Caribbean Restaurant & Bar4 reviews
‘Sitting in Iggies Beach Bar, which I heard was the best of its genre back in my own town of Charleston! T’is. There is live entertainment nightly – and it is good, like a mellow, reggae band. The fish ‘n’ chips are right on, too. Beach weddings are huge here – barefoot bliss – all orchestrated by a professional romance ...Popular with
- 71.74 miHotel Class:1.74 mi from Cuzzin's Caribbean Restaurant & Bar4 reviews
Nice place to check out. Great view of town while you dine here.Popular with
- 84.66 miHotel Class:4.66 mi from Cuzzin's Caribbean Restaurant & Bar3 reviews
This east end property is known for its largess, for its overabundance of activities, especially in the water sports department, and as the island’s all-inclusive resort. Similar to the moderately-priced A-Is in the Dominican Republic, quantity, not quality, is what you find but no one can deny that it’s a good value for the money. (That said, EP is offered ...Popular with
- 91.52 miHotel Class:1.52 mi from Cuzzin's Caribbean Restaurant & Bar2 reviews
Flat are really big and comfortable. The two private beaches are really nice. There is a nice restaurant on the beach where we had breakfast. It is quite big so it is crowded. However there are many amenities, also the free boat which connects the hotel to Charlotte Amalie.Popular with
- 104.41 miHotel Class:4.41 mi from Cuzzin's Caribbean Restaurant & Bar1 review
For decades this condo-hotel has been a landmark on the East End. Despite its need to be updated, it remains perennially popular. As I stared at the ooh-ah view, the panorama of still blue waters, with an islet and anchored sailboats, I decided that it was reason enough to be here. I asked a guest, an older gentleman, and he ...Popular with
- 112.06 miHotel Class:2.06 mi from Cuzzin's Caribbean Restaurant & Bar1 review
A girl on a mission, I had no time to lime (calypso-speak for to be lazy). I took a taxi from the airport the three minutes to this property. Any one traveling light could walk it, which is one of the reasons this chain motel is popular with business travelers, who often hold court (meetings) right at Portobellas Restaurant. This ...
- 1211.09 miHotel Class:11.09 mi from Cuzzin's Caribbean Restaurant & Bar5 reviews
This is not the place for young adults. The property is beautiful with deer & goats roaming about. My problem is that we payed $1100 for a tiny beach front room & it was so motel 6 inside. There are no TVs or phones in the room. If you need to call you have to go outside to the one ...Popular with
- 139.13 miHotel Class:9.13 mi from Cuzzin's Caribbean Restaurant & Bar3 reviews
The resort was excellent and had everything you would need. We rented sailed, layed by the beach, scuba dove, played tennis and used the spa. Only complaint are the rooms are getting tired.Popular with
- 1412.59 miHotel Class:12.59 mi from Cuzzin's Caribbean Restaurant & Bar1 review
Awesome, too bad it's gone!
- 158.91 miHotel Class:8.91 mi from Cuzzin's Caribbean Restaurant & Bar1 review
Gallows Point is quite possibly the only time I've ever been on vacation but also felt completely at home. We stayed in unit 3C (upper level, highly reco). Each unit is individually owned and the owners of ours did a beautiful job with it. They also kept journals in the room where previous guests wrote accounts about their stays. This ...
- 165.39 mi5.39 mi from Cuzzin's Caribbean Restaurant & Bar1 review
Good value. Within walking distance to Red Hook downtown - but along a busy road. Very helpful owners in Jun & Helen. Wonderful homemade breakfast every morning. For a small fee they will pick up/drop off for the airport. Nothing fancy, but when in the Islands you don't want to just sit in a hotel anyway. I would stay there ...Popular with
- 1717.22 miHotel Class:17.22 mi from Cuzzin's Caribbean Restaurant & Bar1 review
This west end, beachfront property has evolved over the decades, with new additions here and tucked into over there. Its name is derived from the stone ruins of a fort. The reception is one of the original hotel buildings and has that funky, Caribbean charisma. (The staff is cool, too.) Juxtapose that with, say, the eight-room party villa with its ...
- 1833.63 miHotel Class:33.63 mi from Cuzzin's Caribbean Restaurant & Bar8 reviews
Possible one of the best beaches to relax on in this island. The waters are good and most things needed are nearby. It was gorgeous throughout the day. The waters were superb.Popular with
- 1928.84 miHotel Class:28.84 mi from Cuzzin's Caribbean Restaurant & Bar2 reviews
Great Camenoe/Little Camenoe/Scrub Island - With the serene Cam and Lee Bays on either side of Great Camenoe, the enchanting restaurant on Scrub Island; these tranquil waters and mountain sides boast natural beauty.Popular with
- 2020.66 miHotel Class:20.66 mi from Cuzzin's Caribbean Restaurant & Bar1 review
When living on Tortola, Sunday was Long Bay Day. After I finished giving riding lessons to 10 kids on one retired race horse, I’d pile them into the Bronco to go to what is one of the island’s best beaches. We would run along the wide-expanse of beachfront flying our wildly-colorful, Mylar kites. Long Bay Resort was not one of ...Popular with