Things to do in Dallas
- 1411 Elm Street, Dallas, Texas 75202, United StatesRanked #3 overall in Dallas things to do23 reviews
Although the building itself isn't that impressive, the tour through it, giving firstly details of Kennedy's presidency as well as the world he lived in and after that a timeline...Popular with
- 22201 N. Field StreetRanked #8 overall in Dallas things to do15 reviews
The main Perot Museum branch does have several levels of themed exhibitions. The parking for the museum is limited and non-museum parking can be expensive, so that is something to...Popular with
- 3646 Main Street, Dallas, TX, United StatesRanked #13 overall in Dallas things to do11 reviews
The JFK Memorial Plaza is a large open space with an ugly monument in the center. It's four concrete Ls the define an empty space in the middle. With everything...Popular with
- 51318 South 2nd Avenue, Dallas, TX, United StatesRanked #27 overall in Dallas things to do6 reviews
There is a Children's Museum inside the Museum of Nature and Science. Follow the signs to the basement. There are quite a few rooms filled with different toys and activities....Popular with
- 65900 Bishop Boulevard, Dallas, TX, United StatesRanked #33 overall in Dallas things to do3 reviews
If I can't be in Spain, this museum is the next best thing. All Spanish art, Gothic to contemporary, and they have a relationship with the Prado in Madrid, so...
- 7City Center District, Downtown Dallas on Pacific Ave.Ranked #54 overall in Dallas things to do1 review
The Chapel of Thanksgiving spirals towards the heavens in all its stained glass glory right in the middle of Downtown Dallas. Even if it wasn't featured prominently in the film...Popular with
- 8620 North Park Center, Dallas, TX, United StatesRanked #60 overall in Dallas things to do1 review
Visiting in laws and my awesome cousins in laws, Amanda W and Austin W, took me and the fiancé here. Amanda and I have something in common... We love shopping....