Restaurants for Art & Design Lovers in Dallas
Recommended for You
- 12801 Commerce StreetRanked #89 overall in Dallas restaurants
The menu at this place defies logic. It has everything from Californian-styled breakfast to something that resembles sushi pizza. I couldn't even begin to explain how intricate some of these...Popular with
- 22001 Flora St, Dallas, TX 75201Ranked #2 overall in Dallas restaurants8 reviews
The Nashers of Dallas are such devout arts patrons that not only have they installed a number of art pieces from their personal collection at NorthPark Center, they built an...Popular with
- 31326 South Lamar Street, Dallas, TXRanked #39 overall in Dallas restaurants2 reviews
Super-cool bar located just south of Downtown that is really worth the wait on the weekends. Better yet, make a reservation. The farm-to-table menu changes regularly and the drinks are...Popular with
Other places you might like...
- 411661 Preston Rd, Dallas, TX 75230Ranked #1 overall in Dallas restaurants
#BeStuffed #BeTipsy It would be foolish to visit Dallas without sampling the food at this Tex-Mex institution and sampling their frozen margaritas. You probably were unaware that the frozen margarita...
- 63301 McKinney Avenue, Dallas, TXRanked #4 overall in Dallas restaurants
Best breakfast in Uptown. Could be walkable from the house. Traditional breakfast menu. Gets busy, and doesn't take reservations. They serve breakfast, lunch, and dinner. Focus on breakfast. Great patio.
- 10901 Fort Worth Avenue, Dallas, TX, United StatesRanked #8 overall in Dallas restaurants5 reviews
Great for anyone who wants to impress on a first date! The food and beer choices are superbly divine. The waiters really know there stuff; they really listen to what...Popular with