Restaurants for Green Travelers in Dallas
Recommended for You
- 2901 Fort Worth Avenue, Dallas, TX, United StatesRanked #8 overall in Dallas restaurants5 reviews
Tim Byres has created a true niche for himself and his dedication to gourmet Texas smoked meats and fish. He has his own garden on the hill above the restaurant...Popular with
Other places you might like...
- 311661 Preston Rd, Dallas, TX 75230Ranked #1 overall in Dallas restaurants
#BeStuffed #BeTipsy It would be foolish to visit Dallas without sampling the food at this Tex-Mex institution and sampling their frozen margaritas. You probably were unaware that the frozen margarita...
- 42001 Flora St, Dallas, TX 75201Ranked #2 overall in Dallas restaurants8 reviews
A gift to the city of Dallas by Raymond and Peggy Nasher. Considered at one time the most valuable world-wide collection of scuplure in private hands. Now a gift from...Popular with
- 63301 McKinney Avenue, Dallas, TXRanked #4 overall in Dallas restaurants
Best breakfast in Uptown. Could be walkable from the house. Traditional breakfast menu. Gets busy, and doesn't take reservations. They serve breakfast, lunch, and dinner. Focus on breakfast. Great patio.
- 103699 McKinney Avenue #307, Dallas, TX, United StatesRanked #10 overall in Dallas restaurants2 reviews
Mexican restaurant in West Village. Trolley ride, or short drive, or cab. Try the frozen mambo taxi, the mambo taxi is Dallas Institution. Great patio, great people watching, super trendy....