Restaurants for Green Travelers in Dallas Back to list view
Select your traveler type for better recommendations:
- Adventure TravelersArt & Design LoversBackpackersBudget TravelersBusiness TravelersFamily TravelersFoodies
- Green TravelersHistory BuffsLGBTLocal CultureLuxury TravelersNightlife LoversOutdoor Enthusiasts
- Spiritual SeekersStudentsTrendstersVegetarianWellness
- Popularity - Overall
- 1614 W Davis St, Dallas, TX 75208Ranked #5 overall in Dallas restaurants
Bolsa was really the first restaurant that brought the farm-to-table food trend to Dallas and made it popular. They serve a different menu daily. Jeff Harris (formerly of Craft W)...Popular with
- 2901 Fort Worth Avenue, Dallas, TX, United StatesRanked #7 overall in Dallas restaurants45 reviews
Tim Byres has created a true niche for himself and his dedication to gourmet Texas smoked meats and fish. He has his own garden on the hill above the restaurant...Popular with
- 311661 Preston Rd, Dallas, TX 75230Ranked #1 overall in Dallas restaurants
#BeStuffed #BeTipsy It would be foolish to visit Dallas without sampling the food at this Tex-Mex institution and sampling their frozen margaritas. You probably were unaware that the frozen margarita...
- 42001 Flora St, Dallas, TX 75201Ranked #2 overall in Dallas restaurants4.58 reviews
A gift to the city of Dallas by Raymond and Peggy Nasher. Considered at one time the most valuable world-wide collection of scuplure in private hands. Now a gift from...Popular with
- 83301 McKinney Avenue, Dallas, TXRanked #8 overall in Dallas restaurants
Best breakfast in Uptown. Could be walkable from the house. Traditional breakfast menu. Gets busy, and doesn't take reservations. They serve breakfast, lunch, and dinner. Focus on breakfast. Great patio.
- 93699 McKinney Avenue #307, Dallas, TX, United StatesRanked #9 overall in Dallas restaurants52 reviews
Mexican restaurant in West Village. Trolley ride, or short drive, or cab. Try the frozen mambo taxi, the mambo taxi is Dallas Institution. Great patio, great people watching, super trendy....
- 103403 Oak Lawn Ave, Dallas, TX 75219Ranked #10 overall in Dallas restaurants
I love the eclectic-ness and varied selections of this joint! Reminiscent of Central Market's deli area. And I do like the fact that my ADD goes haywire in here! :)